Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Preop diet coming up on my 2nd week. 7/23 can't get here fast enough! Hope everyone's procedures goes well!

3 minutes ago, MsCallieigh said:

Preop diet coming up on my 2nd week. 7/23 can't get here fast enough! Hope everyone's procedures goes well!

My preop diet allows for 1 meal a day 4oz of chicken breast, tuna or a meat a veggie. I started mine early eliminating carbs, then sugars. Hanging in there my date is 7/30. Good luck on your journey and keep in touch. I take this one day and one hour at a time.

5 hours ago, Sandra Nuelken said:

I hope you have a quick and smooth recovery. My date is July 30. I'm on the presurgical diet now.

I found that the pre-op diet was the hardest. Mentally and physically I knew I could eat what I wanted and be fine so it really put my will-Power to the test. After procedure, not the slightest bit hungry nothing seems to bother me as much.

3 hours ago, Allison94 said:

I found that the pre-op diet was the hardest. Mentally and physically I knew I could eat what I wanted and be fine so it really put my will-Power to the test. After procedure, not the slightest bit hungry nothing seems to bother me as much.

I had a neighborhood swim party with the ladies, took my ice tea and stayed in the pool so I wouldn't be tempted. Some days not terrible some days one hour at a time. I weigh in each morning hoping it will give me some strength. Husband is gone this week so it has been easier, next week he will be back with all the temptations. So happy to hear that after surgery things will get easier. So happy to hear the recovery is going well for you.

July 15th! Still in the hospital, had complications with Fluid intake after procedure. 2nd day a lot better than 1st.
Bless your heart. I had mine yesterday mo issues thank God. Im home

Sent from my SM-G950U using BariatricPal mobile app

Discharged and recovering! Everything went well minimal pain,tolerating broth no appetite really. Hope everyone else is doing well.

So very happy you are home and recovering! I go in Tuesday for my surgery.

I had mine 7/23.

6 minutes ago, Laura8098 said:

I had mine 7/23.

How is it going?

Had mine July 3. Just got clearance to start exercise besides walking. Just a little sore when moving in certain positions. Only real problem I had was 1st week I had a terrible headache but I adjusted. Clear liquid was fine but I can live without Jello now. Excited to start 4th week foods. Lost 19 lbs but I expect it to slow down now that I get to eat some chicken and tuna. I can’t wait to see results in 6 months.

7 hours ago, ccs124 said:

Had mine July 3. Just got clearance to start exercise besides walking. Just a little sore when moving in certain positions. Only real problem I had was 1st week I had a terrible headache but I adjusted. Clear liquid was fine but I can live without Jello now. Excited to start 4th week foods. Lost 19 lbs but I expect it to slow down now that I get to eat some chicken and tuna. I can’t wait to see results in 6 months.

Thanks for the update, mine is tomorrow. Getting very nervous. Will let you know when I get home.

10 hours ago, ccs124 said:

Hi! I just had mine July 2nd and happy with the weight loss so far. I'm still not eating solid foods and I think I'm a little scared to try after trying scrambled eggs last week and they didn't stay down. Have you tried those yet? Also, when you do your chicken and tuna, will you be blending it up? I'm almost over eating Soup but again, scared to try the next foods.

3 hours ago, Sandra Nuelken said:

Thanks for the update, mine is tomorrow. Getting very nervous. Will let you know when I get home.

Good luck!!!