Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Does anyone have an app they recommend for digital body scanning/measurements? I had been using ZOZO, but they just went under. I don't trust myself to do it the old-school way with a tape measure.

Sent from my SM-G970U using BariatricPal mobile app

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Featured Surgeons

1. Masoud Rezvani

Woodbridge, Virginia 22191

2. Lisa Medvetz

Downingtown, Pennsylvania 19335
      800-282-0066

• Most popular:

• Recent Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• ProudGrammy

home from GA. grand-daughter HS grad - she was the best! are you surprised?!! good to be home and back to you guys - missed you all!! - kathy
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • christa_reid

Hi I  am new here and I am going to have the gastric sleeve next month. I have to pay out of pocket so it is going quite quickly. The longer I wait the more bad stories I hear. I weigh 315 and 61 years old so I have a lot to lose. Any advice is welcome
      · 1 reply
      1. ProudGrammy

welcome - hope all went well w/ WLS, and you are feeling good. bad stories stick out in the mind - many many good stuff too - remember those. This is a marathon, not a sprint - i know you'll great!! good luck- kathy

• ProudGrammy

Georgia on my mind - off to grand-daughters high school graduation - she's smart and cute as a button, just like her grammy,☺️
      kathy
      · 2 replies
      1. SusieQ2019

Congratulations to her Proud Granny, and wishing her a bright and successful future.

2. Orchids&Dragons

Congrats to your granddaughter! Have a wonderful trip!

• *Meaghan*

Went to my initial consult with the Bariatric surgeon/ program I chose. Came home with a folder full of information & helpful organization of all the testing that needs to be completed while I complete the required nutritional counseling. She also let me know my insurance typically takes 6 weeks to reply with authorization when submitted, so that puts my potential surgery date near the new year if all stays on track  I felt comfortable with her, in our discussions she agrees that I am a good candidate for the Gastric Bypass. I appreciated the 'introduction' class that was given after the consult with the surgeon where I was given this binder of every referral (from her, not my pcp referrals), & contact information for all the testing needed to make my contacts/calls tomorrow morning even easier I start my nutrition classes on June 5th, so that's when the clock will start toward insurance approval & getting the tool to help me reach my goals
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Torie Faye

I had my Bypass Surgery on 04/25/2019 I'd weighted before surgery 308 and now 285. I get depressed because I thought it would be more. I follow all instructions from Dr.. Green walk every day work out and eating solid foods 
      · 1 reply
      1. ProudGrammy

welcome welcome - 23 lbs pre/post op is great. you are doing fine. keep up the good work. kathy

• Trending Topics

• Magazine Articles

1. Keto and Bariatric Surgery

Posted in: Food & Nutrition
      Lisa Kaouk, RD & Monica Bashaw, RD
    2. Little known facts about losing weight after bariatric surgery

Posted in: Post-Op Support
    3. Carbs After Bariatric Surgery?

Posted in: Food & Nutrition
  • Together, we have lost...