Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

BariatricPal Multivitamin ONE "1 per Day!" Bariatric Multivitamin CHEWABLE with 45mg Iron is now available!

You can follow your meal plan and get in your exercise, but you are selling yourself short if you are trying to lose weight without taking your vitamins! Nutrient deficiencies can impair metabolism, reduce energy, and cause health problems, but BariatricPal Multivitamin ONE Mixed berry Chewables can help prevent the nutrient deficiencies that are all too common after bariatric surgery.

With just one convenient & affordable BariatricPal Multivitamin ONE Mixed Berry Chewables each day, you can get the Vitamins and minerals you need to stay healthy!* Each berry-flavored chewable tablet has the taste of ripe, sweet, juicy strawberries, blueberries, and boysenberries.

The vitamins and minerals in BariatricPal Multivitamin ONE Mixed Berry Chewables may help:*

• Maintain normal metabolism and energy.
  • Promote healthy bones, joints, blood, and heart.
  • Support normal mood.
  • Support healthy wound healing and immunity.
  • Maintain cellular integrity and antioxidant functions.
  • Promote healthy hair, skin, and nails.

BariatricPal Multivitamin ONE Chewables were designed and developed by a team of the world's leading Bariatric medical professionals. The easy-to-chew tablets taste great and are easy to swallow. You only need to take one a day to meet recommendations for bariatric patients.

BariatricPal Multivitamin ONE Chewables are based on the latest post-op guidelines from the American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery (ASMBS) to provide 22 vitamins and minerals. BariatricPal Multivitamin ONE is especially high in nutrients such as Iron, vitamins B12 and D, folic acid, and Biotin, that are known to be at risk for bariatric surgery patients. They are specifically formulated according to ASMBS recommendations not to contain Calcium to avoid interference with iron absorption.

BariatricPal Multivitamin ONE chewables Highlights:

• 100% of the daily value for 20 essential vitamins and minerals.
  • Formulated based on the latest ASMBS guidelines.
  • One convenient tablet daily.
  • Great berry taste.
  • Easy-to-use chewable tablets.
  • Made in the USA.
  • Affordable.

BariatricPal Multivitamin ONE "1 per Day!" Bariatric Multivitamin with 45mg Iron is also available in capsule form here.

Designed for patients that have undergone weight loss surgery such as RNY Gastric Bypass, Gastric Sleeve, Duodenal Switch, and other malabsorptive weight loss surgery procedures.

Available in 30-count bottles.< /span>

BariatricPal Multivitamin ONE Chewable with 45mg Iron

*Please take a calcium supplement separately to prevent interference with absorption of iron.

**The food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. BariatricPal Multivitamin ONE Chewables are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Anyone with a medical condition should seek the advice of a licensed medical practitioner. Individual results may vary.

bariatricpal-multivitamin-one-1-per-day-

Not too expensive when you consider what you're getting. Remember Alex is one of us, went from lap-band to MGB, didn't come in all this from corporate greed but to find the best things for us and himself too. I have placed several orders with the Bariatric Pal Store, products are good, shipping is prompt, and you know he would not stock items he. would not give himself or his family or others he loves.