Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

This group is definitely rocking and rollin! Congratulations and much continued success to all on the scale, BUT most importantly a new healthy mind set and balanced perspective for long term change. 4 months out - I am so happy to be experiencing less is more of high quality nutrients on my plate! It is so liberating to no longer be focused on rich dense foods with dessert included.

On 4/15/2019 at 10:33 AM, Judy NW said:

I'm at 2 months out and only down 25 lbs. Surgery day-207. Today 182. I had a stall that began my second week for 12 days. Rather disappointed overall.

I'm in the same boat. 5 weeks out from bypass and only down 15 lbs. I've followed the plan. My stall started at week two and was so frustrating.

8 days post op VSG. From pre-op diet, down 22 pounds. From surgery down 10 pounds and 8.5 inches. Total loss to date: 32 pounds.
HW: 322
SW: 300
CW: 290

Finally below 300! Yay!

I’ve lost over 130lbs, 14 months out from surgery and 15 months out from initial consult. I weigh less than I did when I was in high school. :-)

I’m just past the 3 month mark post gastric bypass and have lost 94 lbs since the day the referral was sent in & down just over 40 lbs since surgery!!! I am looking forward to hitting my goal and it seems attainable now! Such an exciting journey!

Starting weight 214lbs.
VSG Surgery date April 16, 2019.
Weight today 190.3lbs.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Featured Surgeons

1. Masoud Rezvani

Woodbridge, Virginia 22191

2. Lisa Medvetz

Downingtown, Pennsylvania 19335
      800-282-0066

• Most popular:

• Recent Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• ms.sss

6 months today! 96.9 lbs lost since the 2wk pre-op liquid diet  

· 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • GreenTealael

Walking/Running Sneaker recommendations?
      · 1 reply
      1. JessLess

I get Brooks because I pronate. If you have a local running store that will look at your gait and make recommendations, that might be helpful.

• Sashac89

What's your experience w/the Dumping Syndrome?
      How long did it last?
      How did you cope w/it?
      Has the dumping syndrome gotten worse each time more as the years go by?

I had the Gastric Bypass in 7/2015. The last couple of times i got the Dumping Syndrome twice last year, and once this year have been the worst. My last one was on Easter Sunday. I felt Fatigue, nauseous, gagging, shortness of breath, laid down holding my tummy, wanting to cry, feeling desperate, it got to a point where i basically was unconscious. Is it normal to fall asleep without no warning and waking up out of nowhere to "wth happened, how long was i out for"? It's gotten scary, and don't know if this is part of the dumping syndrome. I've had more times but not as bad as the last couple of times. 😢 
      · 0 replies
    • Sashac89

What's your experience w/the Dumping Syndrome?
      How long did it last?
      How did you cope w/it?
      Has the dumping syndrome gotten worse each time more as the years go by?

I had the Gastric Bypass in 7/2015. The last couple of times i got the Dumping Syndrome twice last year, and once this year have been the worst. My last one was on Easter Sunday. I felt Fatigue, nauseous, gagging, shortness of breath, laid down holding my tummy, wanting to cry, feeling desperate, it got to a point where i basically was unconscious. Is it normal to fall asleep without no warning and waking up out of nowhere to "wth happened, how long was i out for"? It's gotten scary, and don't know if this is part of the dumping syndrome. I've had more times but not as bad as the last couple of times. 😢 
      · 0 replies
    • Summer56

When I get my surgery and lose weight I might write a book about my weight loss surgery so I can help anyone who started at my weight, or who think about getting the surgery.
      · 0 replies
  • Trending Topics

• Magazine Articles

• Together, we have lost...
      lbs