Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Soooo how do I even start off. I’m 7 months post Gastric Bypass and loving the results so far. I was having a bit of a problem (and in retrospect that was just me not knowing when to stop) with my food getting stuck in my throat literally only 3 bites in. I was well past 5 months going into my 6th and was thinking I should be able to eat a normal post-op meal!

I am doctor google, if you guys didn’t know, and found this awesome post from some guy who was going though the same thing and he suggest Super Papaya Enzyme Plus! I was like yes! I found the miracle.

So this chewable mint (tastes really good AND you can chew it?! too good to be true) helps break down Protein and helps with absorption.

I tried this puppy and it’s really easy to get addicted. I would chew 2-3 after every meal so that I wouldn’t get that choked up feeling (again it was just me eating WAY too fast AND not chewing enough).

FAST FORWARD: It’s now April 9th and Rosemary is in the ER with gastritis....

I literally thought I was dying guys. Every single time I ate or drank ANYTHING I would be in this immense pain. I thought it was my gallbladder (because again doctor google here) and I was pretty sure I heard it explode on the night before I finally went to the ER.

Just a friendly reminder guys, don’t be like me XD. There really is no shortcut or easy way out. You just have to stick to it.

If anyone is taking the Super Papaya Enzyme Plus, just be careful. I again self-diagnosed regarding the reason as to my Gastritis, but I since stopped taking the chewable. I have a doctors appointment with my team on the 19th and I’ll keep you guys posted!!

image-0.0019073486328125.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BeanitoDiego

Still purging all of the larger clothing. This morning, a shirt that I ADORED wearing ended up on top. Hard to let it go, but it was also hard to let go of those habits that also no longer serve my highest good. Onward and upward!
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Onedayatatime365

Looking to connect with others who are also on the journey of better health. Post-Op Gastric Sleeve (4/11/24).
      · 0 replies
    • jparadigm

Happy Wednesday!

I hope everyone is having a lovely week so far! 
      It's been a bit of a struggle this last week...I'm hungry ALL the time.
      · 1 reply
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Have a great Wednesday too! Sorry you're hungry all the time, I'm pretty much the same..and I'm sick of eating the same food all the time.

• ChunkCat

Well, tomorrow I go in for an impromptu hiatal hernia repair after ending up in the ER over the weekend because I couldn't get food down and water was moving at a trickle... I've been having these symptoms on and off for a few weeks but Sunday was the worst by far and came with chest pain and trouble breathing. The ER PA thinks it is just esophagitis and that the surgeon and radiologist are wrong. But the bariatric surgeon swears it is a hernia, possibly a sliding one based on my symptoms. So he fit me into his schedule this week to repair it! I hope he's right and this sorts it out. He's going to do a scope afterwards to be sure there is nothing wrong with the esophagus. Here's hoping it all goes well!!
      · 3 replies
      1. AmberFL

omgsh!! Hope all goes well!! Keeping you in my thoughts!

2. gracesmommy2

Hope you’re doing well!

3. NickelChip

I hope it goes well! Sending positive thoughts for a speedy recovery!

• jparadigm

Hello lovlies!
      Today is a beautiful day in west Michigan! I hope you all have a beautiful Tuesday and rest of your week!! 🤗
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches