Jump to content
×
Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I remember when I thought sz 12 was BIG!!!



Recommended Posts

And now, I'm ecstatic to be in my friend's hand-me-down size 12 jeans! American Eagle ones, which I would NEVER buy for myself. And they are not tooo tooo tight, they are comfy and on the looser side, so maybe a 10 soon? Size 10 is the smallest size I ever wore as an adult!! I am so glad I did this!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Myhorseisfattoo said:

And now, I'm ecstatic to be in my friend's hand-me-down size 12 jeans! American Eagle ones, which I would NEVER buy for myself. And they are not tooo tooo tight, they are comfy and on the looser side, so maybe a 10 soon? Size 10 is the smallest size I ever wore as an adult!! I am so glad I did this!

Woohoo! great NSV. Congrats and rock that pair of jeans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Myhorseisfattoo said:

Do you know how hard it is to take a pic of your own booty? It ain't easy!!!

Laughing* We want to see the new booty. Post it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cute jeans! I’m envious. I have 50 year old flat butt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have 52-year-old butt!! Much flatter than it once was!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Myhorseisfattoo said:

I have 52-year-old butt!! Much flatter than it once was!

Dang…Now I’m over the top envious. Ugh ruined my day *laughing*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

love that we are in our 50s.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yasss girl! I'm still bringing it! I got the booty, but the boobs are on the road south!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Flat butts unite. We need to bring them back into fashion. KK butts are overrated

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Myhorseisfattoo said:

There ya go!!!!

image-0.00298023223876953.jpg

YES! love a booty pic in new jeans lol I am wearing a size 20 today...not since my 20's have i been in a 20

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Myhorseisfattoo said:

Yasss girl! I'm still bringing it! I got the booty, but the boobs are on the road south!!!

GURL 52 here and the struggle is real lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

54

What used to be my booty is now ripples above the back of my non existent thighs. My husb and I joke that my butt slipped!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Screwballski said:

54

What used to be my booty is now ripples above the back of my non existent thighs. My husb and I joke that my butt slipped!

LOL LOVE IT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×