Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Which Do You Perfer?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which Do You Perfer?

• Nouveau Novembers
    • November Numphs
    • Nouveau Chrysanthemums
    • Heavenly Elevens
    • Energised Elevens
    • Eating Less Elevens
    • Exciting Elevens
    • E-Leventh Heavens
    • E-11th Heavens

I've noticed that we haven't come to an agreement on a name for our board. I am posting a poll and in 3 day which ever name has the most votes will be our logo. Is everyone okay with this? I though it would be the easiest way to make the decision and it's anonymous so no bodies feelings will get hurt. So get voting ladies!!!

Oh and I spelled Energized and Nymphs wrong and didn't know how to correct it. Sorry!!

Is this the poll or is there going to be a more official one. My vote is for November Nymphs. Of course the men out there will want a more generic name.

These are all the names that I found on the other thread so I put them all up there and figured this would be the official poll. We are half way into November so it's about time we get a name! If anyone has a problem with this please let me know and I will remove the poll.

I think my vote is obvious. :( As somebody mentioned in the other thread, the men can be November Satyrs to coincide with Nymphs. I think it's sexy. :Banane20:

Well no matter what happens, I will always feel like a nymph, especially as the weight keeps coming off. :whoo::whoo:

Well no matter what happens, I will always feel like a nymph, especially as the weight keeps coming off. :whoo::whoo:

I agree and will probably keep it in my signature regardless of the outcome.

I feel great, this nymph is on mushies now and lost another kilo (2.2 lbs) in the last 48 hours!! :clap2: :clap2:

Looks like Nymps it will be. I have the poll going a couple more days. I want to get a glitter graphic like some of you all. Where do I get that from?

You can get a glitter graphic at GlitterMaker.com.

What happens if/when people start objecting to the name? Do we have separate groups?

I will reseserve the right to not refer to myself as a Nymph. This just isn't a term that I feel comfortable using. I'm probably just a little too conservative for my own good. I just can't get past the conotations of that word.

I will go along with whatever the group decides though. :)

I think people should call themselves what they feel comfortable calling themselves. No need to cause a division in the group over a name. We'll know who you are out about on the boards. :cool:

Maybe just put an '07 after your chosen name so that OTHER people know you're in our group, too.