Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Advanced skin corrector creams! What are you using to help out your skin?

At age 52 my breasts are certainly beyond help LOL but I have noticed on my face, neck and chest I am starting to see the difference. a good firming cream should help. the nerium products have a riming cream that worked pretty well for me on my upper legs
[emoji4] Thank you for sharing

Sent from my SM-G950U using BariatricPal mobile app

21 minutes ago, FluffyChix said:

Have y'all looked at Crepe Erase?

So many 1 star reviews on Amazon :(

Damn. I didn't even thing to look at reviews! Thanks ladies!!!

I hate being irrelevant. ;)

Not that it matters, but am knee deep in tech horror so my mind is totally challenged by the task at hand. :(

Damn. I didn't even thing to look at reviews! Thanks ladies!!!
I hate being irrelevant. [emoji6]
Not that it matters, but am knee deep in tech horror so my mind is totally challenged by the task at hand. [emoji20]
No worries thank you for sharing[emoji4]

My SIL has sold Nerium products for several years and swears by them. They have a firming cream that I think I am going to try on my arms and legs. Will report back here if I do. I use bio oil daily all over as well as my usual Lancome stuff on my face, chest and hands. Nothing short of a face/neck lift is going to help those areas.

I use BioOil. Expensive but seems to work well.

Sent from my SM-G960U using BariatricPal mobile app

Can't wait to see it! I've been thinking of the Perricone Prescription or maybe MaryKay?
Left side/before..right side/now.
Dont know if you can see the difference dark spots are lighter and open pores are less. But still working on it.20190124_233950.jpeg

I just ordered Avon items that are new. Can't wait to start them. One is for stretch marks, one skin firming with collagen and cellulite repair. Avon changed my life from having looked 25 plus when I was only 15 with cystic acne. I'll post pictures once I start using them... www.youravon.com/teddy
Awesome! Ive used those products before.[emoji4] [emoji106] Actually I have used skin so soft arm perfector since before surgery always on different weight loss attempts in my life. They work if you are constant.[emoji4]

On 1/24/2019 at 7:57 PM, Oct517 said:

I use BioOil. Expensive but seems to work well.

Sent from my SM-G960U using BariatricPal mobile app

What is bio oil? I have been trying to use sha butter or coco butter twice a day. It’s supposed to help with elasticity. Trying to get a head start on it.

I use Rodan + Fields. Love the results.

On ‎1‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 5:28 PM, MIZ60 said:

My SIL has sold Nerium products for several years and swears by them. They have a firming cream that I think I am going to try on my arms and legs. Will report back here if I do. I use bio oil daily all over as well as my usual Lancome stuff on my face, chest and hands. Nothing short of a face/neck lift is going to help those areas.

Nerium it is great but so expensive.

I use Rodan and Fields facial products and love them but have been using the gold bond neck and chest cream on my turkey neck and it helps I use Nivea skin firming lotion on my legs and arms.