Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

my butt hurts

Ok so does anyone elses butt freaking hurt all the time now? OMG sometimes I can hardly sit down. someone told me it was because i no longer have the extra padding there..but the thing is in my family my dad has this joke that we belong to an Indian tribe the NoAssAtAlls, because both of us have an almost concove butt..not saying its not wide just flat as a pancake on a hot grill..its just so annoying to me.

Im glad I lost my weight, but COME ON! Ive got to sit every now and then dont I..

With the things people share here sometimes, I sooo had to debate with myself whether or not to open this thread.

I've not noticed much difference in my bottom, but even at a normal weight I had junk in my trunk.

I've noticed it in other areas, tho. E.g. I drive with my legs splayed, and my left knee used to sit comfortably against the door panel, and know if I do it my knee bones make uncomfortable contact.

Ok so does anyone elses butt freaking hurt all the time now? OMG sometimes I can hardly sit down. someone told me it was because i no longer have the extra padding there..but the thing is in my family my dad has this joke that we belong to an Indian tribe the NoAssAtAlls, because both of us have an almost concove butt..not saying its not wide just flat as a pancake on a hot grill..its just so annoying to me.

Im glad I lost my weight, but COME ON! Ive got to sit every now and then dont I..

Hello fellow NoAssAtalls member ! I am one with the all gut no but syndrome ! :bounce:

LOL!!!!!!!! this was too darn funny........... my butt hurts when I'm sitting sometimes and I'm fat.... so I dunno....

With the things people share here sometimes, I sooo had to debate with myself whether or not to open this thread.

I've not noticed much difference in my bottom, but even at a normal weight I had junk in my trunk.

I've noticed it in other areas, tho. E.g. I drive with my legs splayed, and my left knee used to sit comfortably against the door panel, and know if I do it my knee bones make uncomfortable contact.

would you all stop! I'm picturing all these situations in my mind and I'm at work and can't keep laughing out loud...gee...:bounce:

Elena M..just cause youre fat doesnt mean you have a butt! Im telling you, when when I was fat, it was still borderline on being concave!!

Oh crapola! I think I wet my undies right now....LOL!

You are so right, I guess that's my case.... it's wide, but no bubble.... my daughter says that I have a rectangular butt... whatever that is...

Oh crapola! I think I wet my undies right now....LOL!

You are so right, I guess that's my case.... it's wide, but no bubble.... my daughter says that I have a rectangular butt... whatever that is...

That would be me, also. I'm hoping that I get a bit more curve as I lose weight. Right now, it's just flat.

I really do wish my butt would go down. :rolleyes:

Picture the profile of a rubber ducky. Now replace that big old ducky chest with small boobs and a flatish abdominal profile.

That's me.

Speaking of butts, does anyone else have "the shelf"? AKA the place where the butt actually exits the rest of the body. (My theory is that "the shelf" comes from sitting down, as in desk job. The fat is gradually reshaped upward.) Pre-op you could pretty much actually set things on my butt shelf and they woulda stayed.

OMG, looking for a graphic to help describe this, shy of slapping (no pun intended) my own derriere up on here, I found out this is an actual thing. Shelf Butt. Of course the whole "an otherwise not large woman" doesn't really apply to me.

geez well appreciate that youve got a but, seriously if you take a pic of me standing sideways, it looks like someone erased my butt in photohop!I cant even put my hands in my back pockets cause theres nothing there to stop them! On the plus side however, my butt has never been pinched!..youd have to find it first!

That would be me, also. I'm hoping that I get a bit more curve as I lose weight. Right now, it's just flat.

After a brief analysis... when I was slimmer back in the days.... I was sort of flat....but at the time I thought I had a big butt and wanted to lose some, but it was wide, just wide....which is not good, ultimate conclusion...I have a large flat , rectangularish butt...one more reason to be depressed...:rolleyes:

well on the good news, you can now say that you belong to the NoAssAtAll tribe...because this totally makes up for having flat butts that either curve in instead of out (me) or have odd geometric shapes!

I really do wish my butt would go down. :rolleyes:

Picture the profile of a rubber ducky. Now replace that big old ducky chest with small boobs and a flatish abdominal profile.

That's me.

Speaking of butts, does anyone else have "the shelf"? AKA the place where the butt actually exits the rest of the body. (My theory is that "the shelf" comes from sitting down, as in desk job. The fat is gradually reshaped upward.) Pre-op you could pretty much actually set things on my butt shelf and they woulda stayed.

OMG, looking for a graphic to help describe this, shy of slapping (no pun intended) my own derriere up on here, I found out this is an actual thing. Shelf Butt. Of course the whole "an otherwise not large woman" doesn't really apply to me.

LOL!!!!!!!!!:bounce::bounce::bounce:

How can I have a shelf when I don't even have a butt, I only have width.... and the saddest part is that I got to that conclusion today, all these years I thought I had a big butt, but I really didn't....

Nope, I would much rather have your butt, because I think it helps to disguise the tummy... people would look at the butt instead of the front... I would rather be the pear shape.... I'm an apple...or a big watermellon....not sure anymore...:omg: