Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Family time/Xmas

My family lives in Texas and i live in Maryland. Back in xmas 2017 i told them i was going to go through WLS. I had to explain what it was about, but i guess they thought.."she wont do it".. Mom,Dad, brother were scared , sister in law, husband and few others very supportive.

I just came to Texas yesterday for xmas and at 5 months post op my fam are blown away.

I showed them my xmas pic from 2017at 298lbs and they are shocked with the difference. I am currently at 224 lbs and I tell them im just getting started and i feel great.

Now about food..lol yes mom is cooking away..meal after meal but i am focused and i only serve my small portions and very selective on what i can eat, I talk more than i eat when before i was the quiet one eating while every one was talking and prob reaching out for a second plate.

Merry Christmas everyone lets stay focused. We can do this!20181224_073511.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G950U using BariatricPal mobile app

5 minutes ago, LaNueva_Janie said:

My family lives in Texas and i live in Maryland. Back in xmas 2017 i told them i was going to go through WLS. I had to explain what it was about, but i guess they thought.."she wont do it".. Mom,Dad, brother were scared , sister in law, husband and few others very supportive.

I just came to Texas yesterday for xmas and at 5 months post op my fam are blown away.

I showed them my xmas pic from 2017at 298lbs and they are shocked with the difference. I am currently at 224 lbs and I tell them im just getting started and i feel great.

Now about food..lol yes mom is cooking away..meal after meal but i am focused and i only serve my small portions and very selective on what i can eat, I talk more than i eat when before i was the quiet one eating while every one was talking and prob reaching out for a second plate.

Sent from my SM-G950U using BariatricPal mobile

Amazing ❤

Great post!!!

You look amazing, and so much younger! You must be so proud of your hard work.

2 hours ago, LaNueva_Janie said:

you look great good job !!!!!!!!! keep up the good work!!!

you look amazing! I am looking forward to something similar. I have a family reunion in June 2019 and none of my family up north is aware that I had the surgery. The only people I told were my children that are adults that live here in Florida. My parents passed years ago, and all my family, cousins, sisters..etc in CT have no idea. I cant wait for them to be blown away when I show up there next summer.

WOW! What a difference! Congratulations on your amazing loss!! 👍

You look amazing, and so much younger! You must be so proud of your hard work.
Thank you, I do feel proud and comparing pictures makes me keep going[emoji173]

Well done u !!💪