Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Officially have less than 100 pounds left to lose!

I started this journey having 288 pounds to lose, and, as of today's weigh in, I now have less than 100 pounds to lose to get to goal! I'm very happy!

189 down! You must be feeling excited about all your hard work paying off. Congrats and celebrate!

10 minutes ago, FancyChristine15 said:

I started this journey having 288 pounds to lose, and, as of today's weigh in, I now have less than 100 pounds to lose to get to goal! I'm very happy!

Fracking Amazing 🎉

Congratulations!

good job! Keep up the great work.

Hey Thank You for the reminder You just made me. into a Better Mood. My high weight was 365 in October 2017, came home after last hospitalization at 260, so more than 100 pounds lost but also, since my personal goal as well as that of Valerie, Dr Needleman's chief Nurse-Practitioner, is 175 , I am also less than that 100 pounds to goal myself! I had been having a PLOM(poor little old me) day. After my recent hospitalization I came home with a PICC line in my upper left arm and need to be on TPN nourishment for 14 out of 24 hours each and every day. Oh I am grateful such an intervention is possible, wish I hadn't been the <5% this complication occurs for, not THAT GREAT an honor after all, at times it is a goll-durned inconvenienced rather like a long tail dragging after you & you have to keep it lifted up so it doesn't get muddy or soiled. Like I said on another thread, it beats being Dead all hollow! But a durned inconvenience, Oh Yeah!
I do have the Scary Larry thought always in the back of my mind that this could become infected,the catheter break off inside me, travel to my💓 and it is Final Curtains for Frustr8. This is truly Serious Business and my life is being Monkey🙈🙉🙊Doodled with.
How much longer do Catherine the Catheter and I stay BFF? At the shortest--- the end of the Year, at the Longest---Forever? At this point I have a worse gastroenterological impairment than the usual restriction/malabsorb that the Run of The Mill RnY has.
But I am moderately ambulatory, wear my pump and feeding solution bag in a backpack maybe 15 in by 8 inches, when full heavy enough to unbalance You. In Spring, Summer, Autumn when you can wear it like a regular backpack only a mild pain-in-the-tush, but in Ohio as a cold Midwestern state in the throws of Winter, it has to go under my coat to keep from freezing. I suspect as it would freeze and then thaw it would separate, no longer good or have to be shaken to reconstitute. And although it is stored in the Fridge before usage, it has to warm up 2 hours as well as the Vitamins I have to inject each time. Nobody wants ice Water or such running through their veins!
But at 3 months I still have not exhausted my healing months, I'm going to be all better, I'll💃 dance. in the sunlight ☀even if I still have a backpack or such on!🌷🌻🌹🌲🌸🌺

@Frustr8 sorry to hear that you're going through all of that! I hate that for you. Let's hope/pray that you and Catherine the Catheter can part ways at the end of the year.

Congratulations, keep up the great work