Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I was super scared about getting it done. I had a lot of anxiety about it and mainly about not knowing what to expect after. I can tell you it is definitely not as bad as I even remotely thought it was going to be. The first two days were rough but after that it’s been smooth sailing. I am able to drink regularly with no problems. I am only a week postop. The only thing I have trouble on is getting all the Protein down because it is so thick it is hard to drink even if I Water it down. I let have lost 30 pounds so far in the last two weeks. 17 were from my liquid diet preop and the remaining 13 pounds I have lost in the last week since surgery. I am having a problem with not eating foods as I’m not hungry and so far it’s all been very easy. good luck to you! Message me if there is any thing that I can help you with🙂

19 minutes ago, Abbey M. said:

I was super scared about getting it done. I had a lot of anxiety about it and mainly about not knowing what to expect after. I can tell you it is definitely not as bad as I even remotely thought it was going to be. The first two days were rough but after that it’s been smooth sailing. I am able to drink regularly with no problems. I am only a week postop. The only thing I have trouble on is getting all the Protein down because it is so thick it is hard to drink even if I Water it down. I let have lost 30 pounds so far in the last two weeks. 17 were from my liquid diet preop and the remaining 13 pounds I have lost in the last week since surgery. I am having a problem with not eating foods as I’m not hungry and so far it’s all been very easy. good luck to you! Message me if there is any thing that I can help you with🙂

That is great news! My surgery is a week from today. I’ve lost 13 lbs so far and I have not cheated once. Very excited for the new me!

Me too! I’ve been on the liquid diet since the 7th. Good luck and see you on the other side!

On 01/14/2019 at 11:09, anonbaribabe said:

The vanilla has a weird taste/smell to me—I was sure I would love it since it's one of their most popular flavors. I've heard good things about the Peanut Butter cookie. I want to try the Cafe Amore once I'm cleared for caffeine. I have the Cafe Bella and don't like it very much—it says that the cinnamon is "light sprinkle", but for me it's really strong.

Yeah, I’m not a big “Bella” fan either. I like the vanilla though because I can add plain unsweetened cocoa to make chocolate or PB2 to make Peanut Butter. I’ve also been known in the past to add a tsp of sf banana or cheesecake pudding mix to flavor it, but that does add a few carbs.

On 01/14/2019 at 16:37, anonbaribabe said:

I've been watching Chopped and Cutthroat Kitchen for the past week, so I don't think I'm there yet lol. When do you get to move to the next stage?

I get full liquids tomorrow. Then 10 days later I go to purées.

25 minutes ago, taylormomto6 said:

Yeah, I’m not a big “Bella” fan either. I like the vanilla though because I can add plain unsweetened cocoa to make chocolate or PB2 to make Peanut Butter. I’ve also been known in the past to add a tsp of sf banana or cheesecake pudding mix to flavor it, but that does add a few carbs.

I was so disappointed because they said it's so popular! I tried that SF pudding mix with the vanilla, but couldn't get past the smell. I've been looking for the SF cheesecake pudding mix—I've checked at 2 or 3 places and haven't been able to find it yet!

Warning, do NOT get the Baiatric Pal version. My only,disappointment. from Bariatric Pal Store. I think I got some of the sf cheesecake from Hello at my local Krogers and they may have some in stock at Wally World. Worth a look-see.

34 minutes ago, Frustr8 said:

Warning, do NOT get the Baiatric Pal version. My only,disappointment. from Bariatric Pal Store. I think I got some of the sf cheesecake from Hello at my local Krogers and they may have some in stock at Wally World. Worth a look-see.

Thanks for the tip!

Ladies pray for me I am headed to the hospital. Next stop losers bench!!!

On 01/15/2019 at 06:37, LadySin said:

I'm at the hospital in bed now. Waiting to get this thang started.

Surgery twin!

7 hours ago, KayC12019 said:

Ladies pray for me I am headed to the hospital. Next stop losers bench!!!

6 hours ago, LadySin said:

I'm at the hospital in bed now. Waiting to get this thang started.

Ahhh, so exciting! Sending good vibes your way—check in with us to let us know how everything went!

So I'm officially 1 week post-op today and I'm hella annoyed because I'm up a couple pounds from yesterday. I'm eating next to nothing so, naturally, I'm annoyed. Rationally, I know that there are a ton of reasons that could have caused this and that in the scheme of things, this literally means nothing. However, as someone who is eating next to nothing, it's hard to make yourself listen to your rational thoughts 🙂 I'm going to do measurements today, so that in the future (when this undoubtedly happens again) I can use these in conjunction with the scale. Rant over 🙂