Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What goals (besides a specific weight or BMI) have you set for yourself? A while back my husband bought me a Game of Thrones t-shirt that I loved. He bought me, a 2X woman, a medium. God bless him, he said to me, "I dunno, you look kinda medium. I guess I was thinking of men's sizes, I didn't want you to swim in it." A men's 2X was too long, but comfortably loose on me! It was non-returnable and I threw it in a drawer, not sure why I didn't toss it. I am down almost 30lbs., mostly from the pre-surgery weight loss, and today I tried it on. It's skin tight, but I was able to fit into it. Another 30 and it will fit nicely. So that is my first goal, to fit into that shirt. What goals do you have?

You wisk we had more an thumbs-up,emoji,on the bottom - that's what I am awarding you!

Of course I still have my 2nd Goal I am working toward.

But other goals are:

2. Get off the last BP med and the extra potassium.

3. Restore my thyroid to good function.

4. Exercise 6-7x week with combo of cardio and strength training/muscle building (so I can tolerate more calories).

5. Continue to work on building a lovely full active life with Mr. F.

6. Maybe go back to school to become a "sensitivity counselor". *snort* ;)

Goal back in weight loss mode:

1. To get my health back.
  2. Weigh less than my husband
  3. fit into a formal gown for a halloween ball

Goals now:

• To continue the gym life into my senior years
  • Fitting into my little black dress for a New Years masquerade party

And how did Darling Hubby fit into the Halloween Ball Gown, pictures would have been lovely, don't you think?.Oh YOU wore it? Even Better! Now on to the Little Black Dress. And it's now time for Frustr8 to burst forth in song🎶
Maybe it's much too early in the Game
Ah but I thought I'd ask you just the same.
What are you doing New Years, New Years Eve?
You can now unstop the children's ears, noth8by to be frightened of, and all the dogs🐶 should stop howling shortly!
The irreverent Ms. Frustr8 the Great😝

i have two major goals right now that i want to accomplish.

1. Ride every darn ride at Universal Studios that i never rode because of my size. I will renew my annual pass just to do so LOL

2. Participate in a Ballroom Dance Competition in September 2019 in Miami.

*Continue to backpack travel (but even more minimally)

*Lose one additional lbs a year for the next 10-30 yrs

*Forever maintain the level of health I'm fighting to achieve

He bought me, a 2X woman, a medium. God bless him, he said to me, "I dunno, you look kinda medium.

Oh bless! It's so lovely he sees you that way!!

Sent from my SM-G930F using BariatricPal mobile app

* Renew my scuba license and go diving again
* Ride a horse again (I live in the horsey capital of Ireland guddamit)
* walk into a regular clothing boutique and not be ignored
* get back into aerobics (is it still a thing? Last time I did it, it was the '90s)

Sent from my SM-G930F using BariatricPal mobile app

*Ride a rollercoaster without attendants having to jump and push down the bar

*Run a 5k in 30mins or less

*Wear and maintain a single digit jeans size

Sent from my SM-G960U using BariatricPal mobile app