Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

December 2018 Sleevers!

Finally broke my mini-stall. I lost .8 pounds when I weighed myself this morning. At least I got under 222!!! I'll take it!!!

Starting soft foods tomorrow. Down about 21 pounds in 3.5 weeks. Been kinda stuck since starting purees hopefully it lifts soon. Doctor said average is 4-6 pounds a week still hitting that average so I'm okay. See him again in 2 weeks so here's hoping go down another 10 or so before then.

Starting soft foods tomorrow. Down about 21 pounds in 3.5 weeks. Been kinda stuck since starting purees hopefully it lifts soon. Doctor said average is 4-6 pounds a week still hitting that average so I'm okay. See him again in 2 weeks so here's hoping go down another 10 or so before then.
When did u have your surgery

Sent from my SM-N950U using BariatricPal mobile app

Just now, drop the beat said:

When did u have your surgery

December 6th. I had my follow up with my nutritionist on the 18th and she moved me to purees and said do that for 2 weeks. I've been able to keep everything down that I have tried.

December 6th. I had my follow up with my nutritionist on the 18th and she moved me to purees and said do that for 2 weeks. I've been able to keep everything down that I have tried.
Nice. Congrats. I had mine the 10th. What city are you in. What foods have you tried. For me..I eat sardines eggdrop Soup and hot and sour soup daily

1 minute ago, drop the beat said:

Nice. Congrats. I had mine the 10th. What city are you in. What foods have you tried. For me..I eat sardines eggdrop Soup and hot and sour Soup daily

I'm in Delaware, Canned tuna, chicken and salmon, egg salad. I made a buffalo chicken dip and I ate for a while. I think tomorrow just going to try a plain piece of chicken with some seasoning, but i can have cooked vegetables. I know Protein first, but excited to try new things.

1 minute ago, drop the beat said:

Also I baked a piece of fresh Whiting fish last night and ate that..sooo DELICIOUS and soo much Protein. Because I cant drink my Protein I'm trying hard to eat it. I'm in philly

Yes i am 100% over Protein Drinks. I've recently been just doing the Premier Protein Water. Which i am handling better as in taste. The milky consistency was starting to make me sick from having to drink it basically for 5 weeks straight pre op and post. Yes buffalo wings are my favorite. my stomach is okay with spice so I have also been pureeing the can chicken putting some seasoning on it and a little buffalo sauce ( Buffalo wild wings sauce) and it has been heavenly. Only been getting 1-2 ounces but thats okay. Today i have white chicken chili for lunch at work. Someone just came around and said im ordering everyone lunch since we have to be here pizza or salad, and i proudly said no thank you to both. Not allowed salad until 6-7 weeks.

Yes i am 100% over Protein Drinks. I've recently been just doing the Premier Protein Water. Which i am handling better as in taste. The milky consistency was starting to make me sick from having to drink it basically for 5 weeks straight pre op and post. Yes buffalo wings are my favorite. my stomach is okay with spice so I have also been pureeing the can chicken putting some seasoning on it and a little buffalo sauce ( Buffalo wild wings sauce) and it has been heavenly. Only been getting 1-2 ounces but thats okay. Today i have white chicken chili for lunch at work. Someone just came around and said im ordering everyone lunch since we have to be here pizza or salad, and i proudly said no thank you to both. Not allowed salad until 6-7 weeks.
Go gurl @no to both. I have a sweet potatoe for lunch. I'm gonna give the premiere Water a try because I'm over the whole Protein Drinks and powder. They make me gag. I love spicy foods also. I cant wait till I can have some sushi