Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How did you pick your user name?

iattcom

5 hours ago, Frustr8 said:

F.M.C., please do me a courtesy. Your post jogged my memories and sometimes they are not good. Okay? Please reassure your children it is not their fault,you and Daddy are not together. I am an only child and for years I believed it was My Fault. I was so terrible a child that they never wanted another. So I spent,most of my childhood and part of my youth trying to make it up to them. I wanted to be so perfect that they never would regret having me. I was 15 or 16 before I found out I was a miracle, the baby,doctors thought she would never have. Why wasn't. I told sooner? Brace yourself for this- my Daddy thought it wouldn't matter to ME. So keep all your lines of communication open, the ❤ you keep from breaking might be your child's.Nuff said?

I was a youth worker in another life. So rest assured I tell my children every day they are my angels and I let their dad have access whenever he wants whether he turns up or not. I attempt to compensate every time he doesn’t do what he says and try not to let any bad words slip in front of the children. I am far from perfect and I am sorry to have brought up any negative memories for anyone, it was never my intention to hurt anyone with my explanation. I am truly sorry!

One more and then I promise to let the subject die. See the more I ponder on it, I think maybe Daddy,loved me in his fashion but there was disfunction there.
Last example my parents were married 6 weeks past their 50th Wedding Anniversary.
Apparently the Sunday closest to the actual date they, between Sunday School and Church , renewed their vows.
I knew nothing about it, one of my co-workers who also attended that church told me about it a week later. I felt l8ke I had egg on my face over that. She must have thought me a horrid daughter that I did not attend. Although I worked many weekends I did have that day off.
S9 I went to their retirement flat to ask them, if they were planning such a thing, why was I not invited?
Daddy's Rationale: I WAS NOT THERE WHEN THEY WERE MARRIED, WHY WOULD I WANT TO BE THERE THEN? Neither was the bulk of the Church people watching, the majority where my age or younger.
And Fotr My Children, I still cry inside at that cruelty shown, I did my best to be good, cause no trouble, didn't date bad boys, truth be told I never dated anyone while under their roof. Brought home good grades, was never an embarrassment to the famility. Tell me, What mo4e could I do to win their love?💦😥💦

First and middle name initials L C

My home state of Missouri, plus the city where I currently live, Lee's Summit.

I would have preferred using a variation of my name, but I have good reasons for not wanting to reveal that.

My father died at the age of 44 of a heart attack. I was 12. He was not overweight, so that was not a contributing factor. My mother is still living (age 80) and she has always been model thin and 6ft tall. It's a strange thing when you realize that you are older than a parent. I am 57. My father would have been 89 now, had he lived.

I was busy the day our new (now replaced yet again) security system was being installed. When they were assigning usernames my husband “took care of it” for me, as I was busy. Later that week I signed up at this site and went with the username he’d chosen that earlier afternoon...Screwballski. :)

My inspiration is from the YouTube makeup artist, James Charles. I love his videos and he calls everyone “sister”
The rest is self explanatory, as I am pre op and wanna sleeve :)

My name is a shout-out to my favorite motivational tune which seemed perfect for this journey.

The song is “Doing the Unstuck” by The Cure. It is a rip roaring song about making a life change with utter abandon. I’ve never tried to attach a link but I will try and see what happens.

https://youtu.be/4BvEJ_TPp9c

It's just my initials, and the year I was born.

I wasn't feeling very creative when I made it...lol