Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

September bypass buddies??

soon you will have a week left,line me and then it really hits you. ITS HAPPENING!

8 minutes ago, Frustr8 said:

soon you will have a week left,line me and then it really hits you. ITS HAPPENING!

I know! I'm trying to plan plan plan now because I'm in grad school too and I want to be able to really rest during that time. Got all my labs done today and even picked up my post-op meds today. Ordered my Vitamins and I'm trying to figure out my grocery list lol

And I am too- Renovated, Realigned and Reconfigured. Hello Victory Bench-'l will there soon!

Yep, I started packing my suitcase tonight already:) 2 weeks on a liquid diet is like a serious challenge. Im not nervous yet, I just want it to hurry up and get here. I was 172lbs this time last summer and now IM 222 and miserable, that's a lot of weight to put on in a short period of time and I can really tell the difference in how I feel. Im ready to feel better! Good luck everyone

What are y’all packing in your hospital bag? I’m trying to make sure I’m on the right track lol.

On 8/24/2018 at 9:24 PM, MissPoodle said:

Why the mouth spray?

Sent from my SM-G950F using BariatricPal mobile app

That spray is used for dry mouth, thats the same brand we use in the hospitals in my experience

This time next week my surgery will be complete In Puerta Vallarta Mexico but I wont be leaving until the following saturday bcuz the airline i wanted to use only goes there on Saturdays. I had flyer miles that made the flight free for me and my boyfriend so I couldnt pass tht up. Plus, I may as well stay close to my hospital/surgeon while Im recovering. Im struggling with this 2 week clear liquid diet especially when I see other people not having to do it. My man has been working out of town so I havent really had that support or just having him present at all. Ive been a bit emotional lately anyone else? I dont know if its hormones, him being gone or pending surgery or - YES all of that! I cant wait to say bye to fat me. This summer I havent even wanted to go out to places I normally go and its depressing. Sorry I am whiney today

On 08/27/2018 at 22:09, MVP18 said:

Scheduled for gastric bypass surgery September 4th. The butterflies are starting in my stomach.

Best of luck and a speedy recovery

On 09/03/2018 at 17:15, Kjohnson*1 said:

This time next week my surgery will be complete In Puerta Vallarta Mexico but I wont be leaving until the following saturday bcuz the airline i wanted to use only goes there on Saturdays. I had flyer miles that made the flight free for me and my boyfriend so I couldnt pass tht up. Plus, I may as well stay close to my hospital/surgeon while Im recovering. Im struggling with this 2 week clear liquid diet especially when I see other people not having to do it. My man has been working out of town so I havent really had that support or just having him present at all. Ive been a bit emotional lately anyone else? I dont know if its hormones, him being gone or pending surgery or - YES all of that! I cant wait to say bye to fat me. This summer I havent even wanted to go out to places I normally go and its depressing. Sorry I am whiney today

2 weeks of Clear Liquids sounds inhuman but you got this! It’s almost over and you’ll be so happy once you are out of surgery

I start my preop diet tomorrow. I'm really viewing it as the start if my lifestyle change...not the date of my surgery. So tonight my family and I are going out to one of my favourite restaurants (with cocktails) to Celebrate and have a last hurrah!! So excited tomorrow is nearly here

44 minutes ago, Auroragirl4489 said:

2 weeks of Clear Liquids sounds inhuman but you got this! It’s almost over and you’ll be so happy once you are out of surgery

Thanks! Im ready to get this show on the road!

@ Miss Poodle, the same day you start your presurgery preparation I shall be having my RnY surgery. Any prayers and Good Wishes directed at me on that day I shall be grateful for. This is a brave new world we will be entering, but one I have been yearning for.
How are you feeling?

I was originally going for the Sleeve however today my doctor changed me to the Bypass due to on and off acid reflux issues he said it would be better to get the bypass to avoid revision later. My date is September 7th, and I'm super excited to get going with this new life style and new me.
How's your preop diet going?

On 8/27/2018 at 11:09 PM, MVP18 said:

Scheduled for gastric bypass surgery September 4th. The butterflies are starting in my stomach.

Praying for your surgery today and that all goes well.