Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Food Before and After Photos

I second @GreenTealael's Russel Stover Sugar Free Chocolates (I loooooove the coconut one).

...and @Sheribear68, I call your 2 glasses of red wine and raise you at least half a bottle and a couple shots.

...and a 10-course tasting menu (which btw, is my favourite special occasion meal format of choice. Lots of variety AND little amounts of volume of food at the same time :) )

...and I'm am totally wearing something slutty. Tastefully slutty.

On 02/09/2020 at 11:38, GreenTealael said:

Any low calorie red wine suggestions?

I go with cab sav because I like it AND it’s typically lowest sugar.

1 minute ago, Sheribear68 said:

I go with cab sav because I like it AND it’s typically lowest sugar.

^^ Same.

If you really want to go lowest carb/sugar go for champagne (the real, dry stuff).

42 minutes ago, MarvelGirl25 said:

Speaking of honey.. made honey bbq and buffalo wings last night in the ninja foodi. I don’t think I can eat wings anywhere else again. I’m obsessed with this foodi ❤️

Ate two bbq and two buffalo 🐃

F58C7B50-0D13-424A-AFD1-D24CFDB5C37D.jpeg

I heart chicken wings.

Though I can't seem to make them at home very well. I can't get the breading right...

Yours look YUM though...(blue cheese or ranch dip?)

Just now, ms.sss said:

I heart chicken wings.

Though I can't seem to make them at home very well. I can't get the breading right...

I don't bread. I just dry them really well. Sometimes I put them on a rack in the fridge and let them air dry for a day. Then season and air fry. So dang good!

45 minutes ago, ms.sss said:

I heart chicken wings.

Thanks! I love wings too! My favorite way to eat them is on the grill, but cooking them with coal not gas. Once cooked I top them with jalapeños 😍😍😍😍

For the ones last night I didn’t do any breading. I pressure cooked them, dried them with a paper towel, then air fried.

I made wings for lunch today a little differently. With these I seasoned them, added a good amount of mustard (yellow and Dijon), then I lightly coated them with flour and air fried. Instead of brushing with oil I used a zero calorie olive oil spray.

Here’s the before and after. Oh and blue cheese always. I don’t like ranch ... at all lol. I ended up serving some blue cheese with today’s wings but realized them didn’t need it.

3632743A-9AF9-46A4-BCA6-644230DA8659.jpeg

06986440-F70B-470C-ACBA-32B98AA8F27C.jpeg

Edited by MarvelGirl25

1 hour ago, FluffyChix said:

I don't bread. I just dry them really well. Sometimes I put them on a rack in the fridge and let them air dry for a day. Then season and air fry. So dang good!

Toss your wings in baking powder before you bake them. Bake them at 350 for 20 minutes then up the temp to 400 for the last 20 minutes. They will turn out crispy and ready to be tossed in your favorite sauce.

8 minutes ago, Uomograsso said:

Toss your wings in baking powder before you bake them. Bake them at 350 for 20 minutes then up the temp to 400 for the last 20 minutes. They will turn out crispy and ready to be tossed in your favorite sauce.

So excited, can't wait to try this! Will make them this week and let you know!! Woot!

22 hours ago, sillykitty said:

Good idea on the chocolate covered fruit!

Wanted to take the candy along on a weekend getaway, so would love some ideas that wouldn't need refrigeration.

This seems fairly easy and stable

1 hour ago, GreenTealael said:

Turkey/Pastrami/Cheese sandwich

20200208_115927_HDR.jpg

Never had pastrami before but it looks good!

lunch today: Steak “stew” is the best way I can describe It. I call it lomo. It has onions, tomatoes, and jalapeños. Zero oil :)

You can’t really tell the difference between the before and after. I took a few bites and ended up getting full fast.

A16BCFB2-BD2F-4041-8D6D-D1E6A5349957.jpeg

175C311B-DC2B-4C8F-B4C3-19CE30C2C59C.jpeg

1D2ADFE5-FB09-4CCB-96CD-A572C8BA7792.jpeg

6 minutes ago, MarvelGirl25 said:

Never had pastrami before but it looks good!

I wonder if its culturally a NY thing? (Katz deli pictured)

3bffafce87bb686105f61588896e14e6.jpg.ff822a3fdba228800942d5ab916bf0cd.jpg

If you try it, have it sliced very thin and by preference I always cook and eat it hot

Edited by GreenTealael