Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I need help I have been the same weight from month 4 to 6

I can’t seem to loose anymore !! I eat 5-6 x a day small 4-5oz meals work out 2-3 x a week

In 6months I went from 267 to 217 only lost 50lbs in 6months help

I still get hungry I don’t barf not get nauseous when I eat sweets if I eat sweets

My friend just did surgery and she lost 68lbs in 3 months wtf!!!!

I did lose a lot in inches went from size 20 to 13

But I am stuck

Hi, I am not as far out as you, but I know our vets on this site will ask if you could post a typical day food log. It may help them identify some areas that may be causing the stall. How is your Fluid intake? I always notice when I have a good solid few days of a ton of fluids, the weight just melts off! Do you know roughly how many calories you are taking in each day? 4-5oz 5-6x a day could be too much, or possibly even not enough if you don't have the right balance.

Additionally, you may need to increase your exercise. 2-3 times a week might sound good, but your body does eventually get used to exercise making it less effective. Do you switch up your routines? On the days you do not work out, are you still getting in lots of steps or cardio?

Lastly, are you on top of your Vitamins? Not taking your vitamins can also cause major stalls. When our bodies are deficient, it can seriously impact the general functions.

Those are just a few thoughts, I hope I did not overstep!

Stalls happen, and sometimes it's difficult to pinpoint why or how long it will last. You can ask your nutritionist and surgeon's office for help - they should be able to analyze your food journal, etc and help you change something if needed.

Sometimes we eat the same foods over and over, and our bodies get used to it because we are insulin resistant, so you may need to lower your carbs, or up your Protein, or just change the types of protein - example eat more fish for a week, or carb cycle - have some whole grain carbs for a couple days then drop your calories down by 200 for a few days, then back up for a couple days, then back down for several days, upping protein to 100gr/day and carbs below 30gr/day plus Water upped to 100 ounces - just water not other liquids. And then sometimes just waiting for your body to adjust to the weight loss, then bam you lose 5-6 pounds in a whoosh after a stall.

On 7/15/2018 at 11:01 AM, Yosy said:

I need help I have been the same weight from month 4 to 6

I can’t seem to loose anymore !! I eat 5-6 x a day small 4-5oz meals work out 2-3 x a week

In 6months I went from 267 to 217 only lost 50lbs in 6months help

I still get hungry I don’t barf not get nauseous when I eat sweets if I eat sweets

My friend just did surgery and she lost 68lbs in 3 months wtf!!!!

I did lose a lot in inches went from size 20 to 13

But I am stuck

Surgery works great but it's the lazy way so to speak haveing said that there's others that really need it to save there life....now no one realises when that lap band gets removed often they cut out the stomach youwere not using and and attach the base of you **** shooter to the button of your new smaller stomach with major infections and very very high septicaemia risk.....and lap band removed you go backwards fast be back were you started

SAME :(

I lost 56. Surg was 10/2018

I've been at a horrible stall since April of last year. However, I was injured and could not exercise. I believe I have a good 50 pounds to go and I am super depressed about it.

The mistakes I've made - eating what I wanted the first year and not exercising even when I was healthy to do so. It has absolutely had a huge impact on my loss.

I have since started to completely cut down any carb Snacks. This weekend (as I am healthy now) will be the first weekend that I start a full exercise regimen. Praying that it helps.

I also subscribed to MyfitnessPal and have started to count calories. Eating too little or too much can really have an effect on losing.

Have you been exercising?

Has anyone had a stall and came back from it?

I eat one 4oz meal per day, meat only. Breakfast is Ensure high Protein, lunch 4oz cottage cheese, dinner 4 oz meat. Snacks several grapes or 100 cal. Almond pack. Over 60 g. Protein daily no more than 600 calories. Lots of Water with lemon. I went from 291 the end of July to 200 now. Count protein and record calories. I walk 25 minutes a day. I'm old with bad knees.

Sent from my SM-G975U using BariatricPal mobile app