Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

not to disagree and thank you for the well wishes, as a mother I appreciate it, but I want to also is issue a challenge for us, Another group that doesn't have a day,and I think they should- Step Parents, maybe next Sunday I'll also salute them as well.
They enter a family dynamic n with a parent and child relationship already in place. Often the child's other parent is still in the picture, how does the step- parent fit in? They don't want to offend but they may also have love for the child.
So until someone establishes them a day of their own I wish them a day of their own.
I have a story to tell, it is the story of my younger friend. Scott.
Scott fell in love with a lovely,young lady named Lauren who brought into the relationship her daughter Emily. Scott grew to,love her as well.
I happened to attend the wedding so I'll state this is a true story.
The wedding was similar to many I've been until the end.
Right before the part where their clergyman was ready to state I declare you man and wife, he said
Scott has something to say.
Scott called Emily forward, got down on his knees so he and Emily were on eye level, He said " You saw I gave Mommy a ring and she gave me one too? " Emily nodded yes. He said " Remember when I asked Mommy to marry me?" Emily nodded again because he had asked Lauren in front,of her. He said I have a big grownup sized question ,to ask you. Usually this is the point where they say the husband and wife got married." Emily nodded again "Emily like I asked Mommy if she would be my wife forever, Emily, from this day forward will you grant me the chance to be your Daddy forever?" Emily nodded and he said "I have a present for you" He fastened around her a necklace with 3 hands in an infinity circle, no beginning, no end, hanging from a golden chain. Then he picked her up in his arms and kissed the top of her head. Pastor Andersen said "Ladies and Gentlemen , I present to you, Scott, Lauren and Emily, a brand new, by the Grace of God, Family."
And the three of them walked back down the aisle and into a brand new beautiful life. Amen👨👧👩

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BeanitoDiego

Still purging all of the larger clothing. This morning, a shirt that I ADORED wearing ended up on top. Hard to let it go, but it was also hard to let go of those habits that also no longer serve my highest good. Onward and upward!
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Onedayatatime365

Looking to connect with others who are also on the journey of better health. Post-Op Gastric Sleeve (4/11/24).
      · 0 replies
    • jparadigm

Happy Wednesday!

I hope everyone is having a lovely week so far! 
      It's been a bit of a struggle this last week...I'm hungry ALL the time.
      · 1 reply
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Have a great Wednesday too! Sorry you're hungry all the time, I'm pretty much the same..and I'm sick of eating the same food all the time.

• ChunkCat

Well, tomorrow I go in for an impromptu hiatal hernia repair after ending up in the ER over the weekend because I couldn't get food down and water was moving at a trickle... I've been having these symptoms on and off for a few weeks but Sunday was the worst by far and came with chest pain and trouble breathing. The ER PA thinks it is just esophagitis and that the surgeon and radiologist are wrong. But the bariatric surgeon swears it is a hernia, possibly a sliding one based on my symptoms. So he fit me into his schedule this week to repair it! I hope he's right and this sorts it out. He's going to do a scope afterwards to be sure there is nothing wrong with the esophagus. Here's hoping it all goes well!!
      · 4 replies
      1. AmberFL

omgsh!! Hope all goes well!! Keeping you in my thoughts!

2. gracesmommy2

Hope you’re doing well!

3. NickelChip

I hope it goes well! Sending positive thoughts for a speedy recovery!

4. AmberFL

How are you doing? any update?!

• jparadigm

Hello lovlies!
      Today is a beautiful day in west Michigan! I hope you all have a beautiful Tuesday and rest of your week!! 🤗
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches