Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Fainted on MJ edibles (in a bad place!)

Went to a reggae show last night [full disclosure : did have an edible] and neglected the hydration. Didn't realize I was only at about 15ozs for the day til it was too late. Was feelin alright (irie, if you will) and next thing you know... I'm lookin at feet. Fainted at the front of the crowd of 2000 people luckily with my wife guiding me to the floor. She got me up and we started heading for the outside... to the floor again. 4 times total I woke up looking up to concerned faces. This hasn't happened to me before although I do get dizzy daily when going from a squatting to standing position (as part of my job). I've had to stop and lean to clear out the webs, but never was it out of my control like last night.

Has anyone else had this from MJ edibles? Or do you think it was solely the dehydration?? It was my 2nd edible since VSG. I no longer drink so this was my last hope for an occasional chill time. :54_hushed:

23 minutes ago, DeezUU said:

Went to a reggae show last night [full disclosure : did have an edible] and neglected the hydration. Didn't realize I was only at about 15ozs for the day til it was too late. Was feelin alright (irie, if you will) and next thing you know... I'm lookin at feet. Fainted at the front of the crowd of 2000 people luckily with my wife guiding me to the floor. She got me up and we started heading for the outside... to the floor again. 4 times total I woke up looking up to concerned faces. This hasn't happened to me before although I do get dizzy daily when going from a squatting to standing position (as part of my job). I've had to stop and lean to clear out the webs, but never was it out of my control like last night.

Has anyone else had this from MJ edibles? Or do you think it was solely the dehydration?? It was my 2nd edible since VSG. I no longer drink so this was my last hope for an occasional chill time. :54_hushed:

Please visit your primary doctor soon it may not be about the edibles at all since it happens when you squat and stand. Happy 420!!!

On 4/20/2018 at 5:00 PM, DeezUU said:

That's more than likely just the dehydration... or the combination of dehydration and a bit of low blood pressure caused by the edible. Any idea how what the potency of what you ingested was? Still would have to chalk it up to dehydration...

Edibles! They cause all kinds of problems 🤢!

All legal here in Oregon. In the hospital where I work we see people all the time that OD on edibles. It is hard to know how much THC you are getting. I'm not sure how much WLS effects THC absorption.

What happened to you sounds more like dehydration.

But still, be careful with them edibles dude!

the last time i had an edible it really messed me up, made me dizzy and everything. classic case of “this isn’t working so i’m going to eat more” and it all kicked in times 100 an hour later. i ended up being fine but i was think it was prob cause i was hydrated/ at home. i think something even like the environment of being a crowd could have something to do with it. I wouldn’t worry about it though. potency prob just hit you harder than you expected with your smaller stomach + dehydrated

I get a do-over tomorrow night (another reggae show) but I think I'll be skipping any form of altered state and sticking to my usual Water (just in case). I'd like to remember everything this go-round. Lol. Haven't touched anything since.