Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

Do you guys think I was out of line? I mean seriously...it seems like attention seeking. I thought I was clear, concise, etc. but then other readers responded like I was being mean. I guess I just don't understand what kind of response the OP is looking for and keeps searching for!

Just be careful about what you say posting after her, because it can start to seem like a few people are chasing her around the boards and giving her the smackdown. Even in a nice way, it can come off wrong. And if it's not HER thread, try not to hijack someone else's thread by putting the focus on her.

Hey, don't apologize to me! I couldn't care less, all I'm saying is that (and I think it's maybe a LITTLE bit funny) that EVERY time she posts here lately, someone (not just you!) quotes her and questions her motives. If it was me, I'd feel stalked. So far, though, she doesn't seem to have taken offense to any of it. Says something (to me, anyway) about her level of intelligence. Or at least self-awareness.

I'm sorry.
Nothing to be sorry about. You had very good, logical advice to give her. I think travelgirl is just trying to say that we need to try to ignore her posts as much as possible, because even though she seems to be looking for attention, too many of the same people giving it to her can send the wrong impression.

No worries Apples2, it really wasn't directed at anyone. Just a general thing I"ve noticed since like 2005. :cursing:

Nothing to be sorry about. You had very good, logical advice to give her. I think travelgirl is just trying to say that we need to try to ignore her posts as much as possible, because even though she seems to be looking for attention, too many of the same people giving it to her can send the wrong impression.

Exactly! For example: one of her replies to one of your (turler) posts was that you've been wonderful. I read your post over again, and while I don't think you were rude or disrespectful, I also didn't understand why she'd be so self-absorbed that she thought you were complimenting her or stroking her ego in any way....you were questioning her motives, and she truly just doesn't GET IT.

I would personally like to give thanks to anyone who has helped me over the last 15 months. Especially to Alex for giving us this wonderful place to get great information and have a place to come to bitch and complain at the same time.

I would personally like to give thanks to anyone who has helped me over the last 15 months. Especially to Alex for giving us this wonderful place to get great information and have a place to come to bitch and complain at the same time.

Ditto. Alex has created a great resource for all of us.

i definately appreciate all the advice and info given here...another board i belong to has a thanks feature that you click to thank a poster for a perticular post...i kinda like it

That series I can make you thin is on right now on the Learning Channel.

I set my DVR to record the series. I hope he has something new to teach

us.

do a quick thread search for How Did You Do It... (intro section)

:lol: :eek: :eek: :wub:

Christ. :lol: Hell, it's no freakin' wonder, considering who her surgeon is, though. The stupidity makes my head hurt.