Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

I hate that glucose test ..yuck ..how many calories are in that nasty stuff...I actually freaked out at the test because they told me I couldn't even go out side to get some air they actually were blocking the door ...I told them ididnt want to finish the test and ran outside and fell and broke my leg in 2 places..that's what crazy pregger hormones will do to ya...good times

Aww thanks folks, but you shouldn't get me started! I just snapped the storm ones on my phone camera, so they came out not bad for that. I love taking scenery pics on my digital and have hundreds - I'll flood the forum, given enough encouragement, hehehe!

Re the flooding, no, that's not near me. It's way over on the east coast. I've found that not many US folk realise that Australia is very close in size to the mainland USA. If you disregard the north = hot/south = cool opposite, I live in the equivalent of New Mexico but work in Washington state. The flooding is roughly upstate New York.

This might help to give you an idea - this is my state of West Aus only (flipped left/right), superimposed on the US, and drawn to scale:

mapusa2.jpg

Edited by Fanny Adams

Fanny, I love the pictures as well. My dream vacation is to go storm chasing. Tornado's fascinate me and I think that would be an amazing way to spend a week.

Froggi, hope all went well with your surgery.

Oh, and I love accessing LBT from my G1. Especially since they are really cracking down on us at work for using the internet for personal use. My only thing is, I don't understand why when we post via the mobile site, why doesn't our signatures show up?

LJM-congrats!

Luluc-officially hate you (storm)

Beth-vicodin - ha!

wtf-my car just stalled on a small hill + it's full. Paid last pmt so it's freaking now? Grr

wtf-my car just stalled on a small hill + it's full. Paid last pmt so it's freaking now? Grr

Didn't you know? They have a built-in sensor that lets it know when the last payment was made. Then they go pfffftttt. That vicodin's not lookin' so bad about now, eh? :blush:

Noooooo, don't tell people about those sensors!!! You will put my husband out of his job!! :blush:

It's still Monday here. I am bored and watching Seinfeld re-runs.

Didn't you know? They have a built-in sensor that lets it know when the last payment was made. Then they go pfffftttt. That vicodin's not lookin' so bad about now, eh? :thumbup:

Ha!!! Yanno, Beth, I sure wish you'd been on vicodin during the election!!! :blush: Drunk posting, drunk posting!

Also, I have a lot of lortab left and Aunt Flo came to visit, the bish. I'm thinking maybe I needs me some lortab tonight!

How can it only be Tuesday. Boooo. Bring on Friday.

NOOO!! Tuesdays are great! I go home on Tuesdays!!

Fanny did you notice you just ticked over 1000 posts???

LOL! Does that mean my addiction to LBT is now official? :blush: Do I get a badge??

Ha!!! Yanno, Beth, I sure wish you'd been on vicodin during the election!!! :blush: Drunk posting, drunk posting!

Also, I have a lot of lortab left and Aunt Flo came to visit, the bish. I'm thinking maybe I needs me some lortab tonight!

Hell, I wish EVERYBODY on those threads during the election were on vicodin!! :thumbup: I hate politics when things are good.

But hey, I left them when the election ended, just like I said. And I won't tell anybody that you're rubbin' elbows with a conservative. I've got yer back. Don't want you humiliated in front of yer peeps. :cursing: :w00t:

Hell, I wish EVERYBODY on those threads during the election were on vicodin!! :blush: I hate politics when things are good.

But hey, I left them when the election ended, just like I said. And I won't tell anybody that you're rubbin' elbows with a conservative. I've got yer back. Don't want you humiliated in front of yer peeps. :thumbup: :cursing:

OMG you are too funny!:w00t::lol::tt2:

Hell, I wish EVERYBODY on those threads during the election were on vicodin!! :blush: I hate politics when things are good.

But hey, I left them when the election ended, just like I said. And I won't tell anybody that you're rubbin' elbows with a conservative. I've got yer back. Don't want you humiliated in front of yer peeps. :thumbup: :cursing:

i want one from your beverage cart....