Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

Just posting to say that I get to see my honey tonight!! YAY! I've been away on site for the last 8 days and finally home again. I'm starting not to like this FIFO idea :unsure:

Ummm, what is FIFO? :D

On another forum I am on (yes, an android forum because I am a techy geek) there is a Ninja Chuck Norris Android. I am thinking about having him visit a few threads here and open up a can of whoop a**!!

DO NOT ACTIVATE! A ninja Chuck Norris Android would be unstoppable, and might overthrow our country on his Quest for world domination.

The original Chuck may be a little.....aged....to take on the android. Thus, the only counterbalance would be for scientists to build a time machine, and go back in time to retrieve The Octagon Chuck.

On another forum I am on (yes, an android forum because I am a techy geek) there is a Ninja Chuck Norris Android. I am thinking about having him visit a few threads here and open up a can of whoop a**!!

oh susan, you lost me at android......i'm married to a geek, and i've learned the art of nodding & smiling....however; bring that ninja over - some stank, i mean stink needs cleaned up.:D

slim - enjoy the meal by hubby!!!

Android is the new operating system for smartphones developed by google and currently be utilized on the T-Mobile G1. It is an open source, so we say android is wide open.

I want to bring Ninja Chuck Norris Android over, but Plain has instructed me not to activate him. What to do?

Android is the new operating system for smartphones developed by google and currently be utilized on the T-Mobile G1. It is an open source, so we say android is wide open.?

nodding & smiling....:D

By the way, I am personally offended because I sent Plain a friend request and he never responded. :yesnod::unsure::tt1::D:cheers2:

nodding & smiling....:D

LMAO!! :unsure::lol::tt1::lol::cheers2:

I think it means first in first out.

BTW lovin all the Religion talk. :unsure:

That's probably why I hate Christmas. By the time it gets here, I am sick of it. I always say it should be like leap year, only once every four years. Then I could look forward to the year it got to be Christmas.

I am wondering what the heck is Fifo too?

Ohhh, no Denise, I got one of my most wonderful gifts ever on Christmas, my daughter!!!

By the way, I am glad that unfill has resolved your issues. That is the strangest case of being over-filled I have ever heard of though. I mean, normally if you are, you can't get anything down.

It stands for Fly In/Fly Out, and is a mining term for when you work away on site but live in the city. I work 8 days away (over 3,000km from home) and have 6 days off at home, although with travel time, it's more like only 5 days at home.

nodding & smiling....:blink:

OMG I am so glad I hadn't taken a drink of my juice before reading that. I absolutely would've spewed it on my screen! Shit that was funny! I fancy myself rather techie but wtf is Susan talking about!?!?!?! :unsure::yesnod: My first inclination is to say "do it" if Plain says not to but since I have no idea what the norris android is, I have no vote!

By the way, I am personally offended because I sent Plain a friend request and he never responded. :sad::tt1::cheers2::D:eek:

Join the club. I finally unchecked him, rat bastard that he is! That and he KEPT calling me names which is just rude! Ergo, he is on the curb with my stalker.

I think it means first in first out.

That's the only thing I know that FIFO stands for. It's a business term. There's also LIFO = last in first out. :lol: Just put myself to sleep.< /p>

My first NSV - my biggest pair of pants are big. Woohoo!

Fanny, thanks for clearing that up.

SNT, it's ok, there are times when I don't even know what I am talking about.

Now, I am going to vow to attempt to stay out of that thread that makes me so mad before I start fighting with people and get banned from this site. If that were to happen, what would I do? Go out and have a real life? Shudder at the thought!

Now, I am going to vow to attempt to stay out of that thread that makes me so mad before I start fighting with people and get banned from this site. If that were to happen, what would I do? Go out and have a real life? Shudder at the thought!

GASP!!!!! Don't speak of these crazy thoughts!

admins don't get banned, they just make their last duty as admin to volunarily change themselves from admin to user... not that I would know anything about that...