Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

Is it just me, or are a lot of really old threads being brought to the top? I have almost posted in threads that hadn't had a post since like the beginning of the year or even last year because someone has gone in to answer a year old question.

Double and triple Eek!!! I currently have no one blocked and would like for it to stay that way. I'd block her in a sec if she came in here tho!

PJTP - I'm down 16.5 pounds. Woohoo!

oh she is sooo blocked... all the dribble that she types i didnt even want to see her face...

16.5 lbs???? OMG. woooo hooo!

oh she is sooo blocked... all the dribble that she types i didnt even want to see her face..!

:):lol::unsure::lol:

i haven't blocked anyone, however she has a new BFF over there - more charming than her, if you can imagine.

snt - congrats on the weightloss

i gave the bag of halloween to my contractor, he has 5 kids & i can't look at chocolate (TOM) w/out eating the bag...can't just have one..LOL

slim - there ARE a lot of old threads coming back up....heck this thread has a birthday tomorrow!!!!

slim - there ARE a lot of old threads coming back up....heck this thread has a birthday tomorrow!!!!

True, but this thread hasn't gone even a day(heck not even an hour:biggrin:) without someone posting on it.

SNT, woohoo on the weight loss.:)

LJM - just go peek. I finally asked the question that was BEGGING to be asked!!! :)

oh no you didn't ?????? :unsure::ohmy:

Thank youuuuuu, thank you very much! <bowing> You all are proud, right??

Voted today. Have people outside the Atlanta area been waiting hours too? Some people waited 7+ hours! Took me a little over 2.

Edited by SickNTired

I think people are wired to be exclusive and cliquish. We are still Darwinian and constantly trying to prove we are fittest. In order for us to be the fittest, someone must be lesser. For humans, this isn't always physical fitness (although the prejudice against obese people and short men fit into that category). Anyway, the point is that to be "fitter = better", someone has to be less than us. If they are less than us, then they don't deserve to live as much as we do.

Okay, that's way too deep for this thread. Cut it out! :thumbup:

I disagree. I'm completely hung up on How I met your mother!!

Me too. That and Chuck.

It's always the womans's fault!!

Except in ice dancing and ballroom dancing. Then it's always the guys fault.

Hi ..I'm a scale addict too I'm on 2x a day on a good day..

Well, even as a scale addict, I don't really get weighing more than one a day. I mean your weight in the evening is completely thrown off by what you've had to eat today, how much Water you've drunk right before and a ton of other things, that it's completely meaningless. I only weigh in the morning, naked, after peeing. It's still not that precise but at least it's an apples to apples comparison.

They are indeed b/c my brother doesn't look like my parents either. I'm 5'4" and dumpy; my brother is 6'4" and 175. WTH?!?

I'm the shortest in my family. Well, of people age 13 and older. The two year olds aren't as short as me. But my 80 year old grandma who was hunched over from osteorporosis and a borderline anorexic was even an inch taller than me.

I look so much like my mom, her sis, her mom and her mom's sis though that no one could think I was a changeling. It's only when I stand next to my 5'9" sisters with their long bodies and brunette hair that I feel completely out of place.

I'm going to take pics once/month. Is that often enough? The

It's what I'm doing, but, if anything, it's really too often. I think every 30 lb. is probably about right for me. But I'm still doing them every month just to be consistent.

LJM - just go peek. I finally asked the question that was BEGGING to be asked!!! :biggrin:

Sorry, I'm not peeking and you can't make me!

Edited by MacMadame