Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

Hmmm...must check out liquor store - have no recollection of ever seeing sweet tea flavored vodka. Is it possibly a regional item?

I think vodka is a stretch - sure it's regional - if we're talking backwoods moonshine with some lipton bags put in it.

***what ya get Plain for threatening my life with your 'list' - at least you got my nickname right***

CRAP CRAP - ya'll posted a LOT last night, see plain backed away from mafia wars:)

i just go to bed WAY early:)

* KAT, congrats on the new grandbaby today!!!

* beth; you are missing so much on cable outside true blood: nurse jackie, hung, good stuff!!!

* sweet tea vodka drink - :wink2:

* KC, your job is thoroughly entertaining to read!!

* ktork, your a HS teacher? i admire those who deal w/the hormonally challenged!!!!!

* TGIF!

I think vodka is a stretch - sure it's regional - if we're talking backwoods moonshine with some lipton bags put in it.

Now that makes sense! But of course it eliminates the possibility of me enjoying this concoction. Which leads me to the topic of alcohol...last weekends discussion was on Mojito's. What shall the drink of this weekend be?

I think vodka is a stretch - sure it's regional - if we're talking backwoods moonshine with some lipton bags put in it.*

your not too far off the mark:wink:

When I went to bed y'all were on page 999 (by my puter) I get up and I have like 3-4 pages to read. Very busy last night.

Well tomorrow is the day! In less than 12 hours I will have a brand new grandson to snuggle up with!

YAY! I pray everything goes well with the delivery. Enjoy him Kat.

g4e----I cannot believe you sit the fence on brownies!!! I would tear the fence down!!!! Brownies are my all time favorite....mmmmmmmm

There has only been 1 person that when they made brownies I would eat them every time. I had her recipe but lost it yrs. ago. Most brownies are to dry or seem just about raw from being to moist. If that makes any sence to you. (ok having a senior moment on spelling and spell check isn't recognizing the word sence)

Watching True Blood on video. Omg, is that really what I'm missing on CABLE these days?? Wowza...

I don't have cable either Beth.

I think that is wonderful about your father. Just make sure he does get a second opinion.

Okay, this one should be the start of page 1000 (for those of us who are rigged thatta way)!

WOOT WOOT!

Now we gotta go for post 15,000.

Ya done both of them Beth! Yay!

Oohhhh YEahh!!!!! I hit the 1000 - what's my prize dammit!?!

A life sized poster of plain!:nanahump:

>edit< 15,000!

Yes, folks, that's right. I was first on page 1,000 and hit post 15,000. I officially have NO life. Thanks for askin'.

:wink2:

That's it, my brain is officially ruined. It's been infiltrated one time too many by thoughts of Plain in his Little Bo Peep ruffly undies and Madonna cone bra.

I was laughing so hard I was crying! The mental image is priceless!

I am careful though - I'll walk out with someone this am.

I hope you walk out with someone every morning. It sounds like you work in a very rough hospital.

Ugh its friday..

I know everyone loves it but its the start of my shifts..I work weekends blah...

I don't work the weekends, but If it makes you feel any better I can't go anywhere or do anything cause I don't have the gas or money. But that's life.

Good morning everyone. Hope y'all have a blessed day.

What shall the drink of this weekend be?

swirls???

my brothers fiance' makes pitchers of these:

margaritas mixed w/sangria - lots of fruit (oranges/limes/apples)

swirls???

never heard of them...full recip please. And apples? I've never put apples in sangria - yet another new thing to try. Oranges, lemons, limes, strawberries, pineapple even...but never apples.

Ooh, sounds good! My uncles used to make moonshine (up in the hill of good ole WVA (a.k.a. BFE). They used to make a blackberry flavored moonshine that was sooo good!

* beth; you are missing so much on cable outside true blood: nurse jackie, hung, good stuff!!!

LOVE Nurse Jackie!!!! When we watch it, DH goes, yep...that's you. (Aside from the pain killers and boytoy/dealer on the side.)

swirls???

Sounds yummy! When is the party? I can bring the apples....:wink2:

LOVE Nurse Jackie!!!! When we watch it, DH goes, yep...that's you. (Aside from the pain killers and boytoy/dealer on the side.)

it's my new favorite show - love edie falco!!!!

did yous see the scene w/the pedophile.........OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH snaps!

love apples in sangria!!!

so taps i have no idea the recp - but i would guess that however you make a margarita & sangria ... mix 50/50 in a pitcher and she makes it' like a martini - shaken up w/a sugar coated glass w/fruit.

Lu, we have 3 dvr'd, so if it was in the last 3 - nope. :wink2:

I love her and In Plain Sight w/Mary McCormack.

I think I'm attracted to tough broads...don't tell DH.

Lu, we have 3 dvr'd, so if it was in the last 3 - nope. :wink2:

I love her and In Plain Sight w/Mary McCormack.

I think I'm attracted to tough broads...don't tell DH.

ha - i won't tell.!.

yes it's 2 shows back - DH cringed for about an hr after that scene.

I do sometimes need to bite my tongue - but most coworkers say I have perfected the art of basically telling someone to shape up or no you are not going to get away with that while maintaining a sing-song quality to my voice and a smile on my face.

It's called the art of telling somebody to go to hell in such a way that you have them asking for directions. :wink2:

Sounds like you deal with a bunch of classy people there, KC! :nanahump:

TPG: Where's the standoff??

For our 2010 PJTP event, Plain can be our mascot, as we decorate him in assorted little 'outfits' - the mini skirt, wig and madonna cone bra I would just HAVE to see! WAIT - nope, we won't decorate him - we give him the clothes and he dresses HIMSELF.

Puh-LEASE! He just has to go into his own closet! :wink2:

If it's in June, I'll be in classes. I was doing the math and looking at the class schedules. :nanahump: