Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

Gonna have to start a new thread: Why won't anyone tell me what penetration pricing is...?

If no one helps me, I will be left to draw my own conclusions (and my own dirty pictures). This could send me on a downward spiral forcing me to seek the comfort of PG. Now, do you really want that to happen?!?!

Feeling unwanted, abandoned, and freakingly curious :thumbup:. I wanna know just what classes teach this penetration thing...

TPG

Lawdy, girl, can't have you succumbing to PG!

Here's what Wiki says about it:

Penetration pricing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Some people like to interject their own "small minded" opinions into things. I should know......I'm one o' them.

Yes. Yes, you are. However, you're one of the best, if that's any consolation.

Sheesh....why don't you take a few more hours?!?

Ya think? Eighteen is the max. I have never done full-time school, so I'm not sure how effed up I just made things for myself. But I figured, hey, if teenagers having beer bong parties and panty raids can do it, why can't I?

I'm sure I'll get flamed for this, but:

Almost every single woman I saw on that show looked substantially heavier. I deal with people's height / weight almost nightly and I'm pretty good (pats myself on the back) at estimation, often times coming within 5 - 10 lbs. Having said that, I'm aware some people say TV adds some lbs. What do the rest of you think? Did they fudge the stats, or is it a trick of the TV? Also, most of those chicks had BOOBS! Wowza!

Yeah, they kinda did. But maybe it's a mix of both.

I went to Wiki...I just knew it had to do with screwing :thumbup:.

Now you know why I hate having to teach it! See what ya'll did, now say that to a room full of high school kids! Oh my!

Penetration pricing, a low entry "price" strategy. . .

Thanks for running with it, took my mind off of the bad news today.

Now you know why I hate having to teach it! See what ya'll did, now say that to a room full of high school kids! Oh my!

Penetration pricing, a low entry "price" strategy. . .

Thanks for running with it, took my mind off of the bad news today.

Back-door dealing... dual entry... fork... There's just so many.

I'm sure I'll get flamed for this, but:

Almost every single woman I saw on that show looked substantially heavier. I deal with people's height / weight almost nightly and I'm pretty good (pats myself on the back) at estimation, often times coming within 5 - 10 lbs. Having said that, I'm aware some people say TV adds some lbs. What do the rest of you think? Did they fudge the stats, or is it a trick of the TV? Also, most of those chicks had BOOBS! Wowza!

Someday I'm going to see a pair of boobs.

I didn't watch the show, but looked at some of their pics in People and thought the same thing! But you said it first so you get the flames!!!!

Thanks Glouc... I think! :thumbup: And of course, now I have to go find the chicken thread!!

*edits*

Okaaaaay... I found it! Wow, just wow...

Edited by Fanny Adams

*Oh Kristen, I'm so sorry! How're DS and DD handling it? I don't know that you can recover when a child dies. I think you just keep breathing and waking up each day and living the best you can.

*TPG, that was weird. I'm not even sure why the OP even started the thread. Why keep something that was closed, going?

I'm a giggler too. Can't stand when I have to talk about penetration pricing in class. I want to laugh and then all the kids starting giggling and I am supposed to be the adult!:thumbup:

YIKES!! :lol:

*Beth, Congratulations!! That's a lot of damn credits, Girlfriend!!

More To Love is now officially on.

I refuse to watch it. 'Course I don't watch Bachelor or Bachelorette either. They just hold no interest for me! Now, Deadliest Catch, Survivorman or Big Medicine and I'm all over it! I'm getting hooked on Ruby too. Problem is I keep missing the new episodes of Big Med (almost said BM!) and Ruby!

*G4e, So sorry for your family!

Congrats and Happy B-day to GDS!!

Someday I'm going to see a pair of boobs.

For your sake, Plain. I sure hope so.

I make inappropriate comments to my wife in otherwise somber situations, which makes us both giggle.

Giggling is definitely a defense mech. I've seen cops and firemen do it. Seems inappropriate to outsiders but it's a way for them to get thru whatever horror they're having to deal with at the moment.

PJTP: I ported a lot of my old MySpace blogs over to here. Narcissism? Possibly. Anywho, read 'em if ya dare.....I strongly suggest reading the warning blog first.

Hmmm, something to read! Thanks!

*Lu, so sorry for your family!

Re: losing a child, it's my worst nightmare with DD. I literally have nightmares about horrible things happening to her and I can't stop it. About makes me crazy. I have always had an active imagination and actually dream in 3-D with sound and color! I don't know if that's all that normal or not. Have no idea! I think part of it has to do with the fact that DD was adopted. My theory is it would be bad enough with a Bio child but since DD's Birthmother handpicked us to raise the daughter she couldn't, then I've put added pressure on myself. I MUST make sure she's okay, that the people we leave her with are "safe" and that we do all we can to raise a happy, healthy, well-rounded child. Yeah, I know, I probably need some serious therapy!

PJTP: DD had swim class again this AM and she needs to practice so we went back to the pool late this afternoon after I got my work done. She did great! So proud of her. She finally dunked her head under Water by herself! WhooHoo! She's only just 3 but the head instructor wanted to try her in the Level 1 class which usually starts with 4 yr olds, so we have had no idea what would happen or if this would work or not. She wants to swim like the big kids SO BAD! It's still early (2nd day), and we may need to practice in the afternoons if we can but I'm hoping it works. She does NOT want to go back to the "baby" class. (That's what she calls the "mommy and me" class!) So, we'll see how this goes but so far, so good.

Made a great dinner tonight. Gave up eating it after a few bites. Took to flippin' long to chew! Orange glazed Pork Chops (was supposed to be tenderloin but the store didn't have any!) and Sauteed Corn. Dammit! I love corn!

Definitely have restriction now. Have to really slow down on the drinking even b/c if I go too fast, it hurts for a minute til it goes thru! Start to get stuck on stuff I didn't before but then realize I'm eating it too fast too. Starts to get all clogged up and hurt. After a minute, I'm usually okay but it's throwing me for a curve. Haven't had to worry about it much before now!

I hope y'all have a great night!

Which, offends me greatly *sniffs, puts nose in air, turns and saunters away indignantly. Then, goes to create a NEW thread titled "I hate it when people post just to post because it offends me. And, it's all about me."

GLoucester - you forgot - the world apparently revolves around me

Thanks Heart. Keithy died from a blood transfusion gone bad. I am not for sure why he had to have it, but the Dr. literally popped his tiny veins because he gave him to much blood. That's been 57 yrs. ago.

plains blogs are definitely interesting.:thumbup:

Hoping I will fall asleep soon.

Morning. I see that I am not the only one awake so early this morning. (waving hello to tapshoes)

Man you guys were busy last evening...too many posts to catch up

For the entertainment value, I must read Plain's blog;

Beth - you will be joining in on all the festivities (beer pong parties and drunken panty/shorts raids) at college, right?;

Reality shows - nope. don't watch them. no interest in them;

Glorious gluttony - DH and I rarely have bacon (Xmas morning maybe), but last night for supper we had bacon and Tomato sandwiches (me minus the bread)... and I ate almost the entire 1/2 pound package. Why? Why didn't I feel restriction? Why did I feel compelled to eat and eat and eat it? Of course today I am extremely thirsty - I was up during the night to drink Water. Normal eating resumes today;

Life's too short to spend time debating with idiots IRL or on-line;

The loss of a young life is tragic and something from which parents don't recover; they cope, but they are forever changed;

And I hope that all this sexual innuendo has been brought to a climax, I mean, has been spent, I mean...oooohhh, forget it!