Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

PJTP....Now we have a fat virus. If we sneeze or cough on some one they can become fat....I am sooo mad I could spit!

don't do that - you'll spread fat cooties!!

If 30% of fat people had this virus, how did they determine the virus caused obesity and wasn't actually a result of being more susceptible due to an obesity related malady?

No viruses here. I am just fat because I eat too much.

PJTP :

They are here doing random UA's today... I hate peeing in a cup. So nasty, gross, gross, gross... I should pee on it and hand it to them and say oopsie I missed.

Lovely. Serious.

What happens if you can't pee on command?

What happens if you can't pee on command?

They waterboard you?

Good morning all. Working from home today with sick DD. She's got a terrible cough but no temperature so hopefully she'll get better soon.

I hope she gets to feeling better! It is that wonderful time of the year for colds and flu.

ptjp - going for my endoscope w/dh here shortly, fingers crossed my port infection is cleared up. hate to wake up and it's gone.:tt1:

I have my fingers and toes crossed for you that everything goes well!!

PJTP :

They are here doing random UA's today... I hate peeing in a cup. So nasty, gross, gross, gross... I should pee on it and hand it to them and say oopsie I missed.

Lovely. Serious.

That would be great, I double-dare ya to do it!! :cursing:

Now, if you will all excuse me, I am off to find my dh's ex-wife who always refers to me as "the fat lady". Why, you ask? Because I feel a sneeze coming on!!

I don't think you should be drinking while your eating - you aren't following doctors orders - your supposed to wait 1 hour before drinking the soda...

Orders shmorders! :cursing:

..... giving plain a run for his multi-quote money...

Y'all are such wussies. I was able to eat a double-double cheeseburger. :thumbup:

just ONE? wimp

PJTP....Now we have a fat virus. If we sneeze or cough on some one they can become fat....Can we say lets OSTRISIZE fat people even more! I am sooo mad I could spit! On the Today show they had this woman dr. whom said 30% of fat people have this virus...70% of people are over wieght or obese. She said something about does it mean you will get it if coughed on. Yes and no......Now isn't this saying Stay Away From the FAT person?:tt1:

AAA-AAAA-AAAAAA-CHOOOOOOOOOOOO

(or iii - iiii- iiiiii - chew... :cursing:

LJM-how are you doing? How is the baby? Still staying put?

he's doing well... kickin up a storm which i LOVE :tt2: BP today has been very good (123/63) so eviction date of Thursday night/Friday morning still stands...

At the risk of sounding desperate and repetitious -- I want you to join my mob!

ummm, yeah... mine too... i NEED MORE MOBSTERS!!!

Thanks so much that's exactly what I wanted to hear. Isn't the support on this site great?

yea, well i try...

PJTP :

Lovely. Serious.

ummm yeah... try doing it EVERY MORNING at 4am... those are good times...

PJTP - i tried to convince my doc to let me go out to eat with my family on Thursday. i've been craving a steak since i've been in here ... he didnt even have the heart to tell me no, he just looked at me and smiled ... dammit... i want a steak... AT A restaurant ... (he suggested take out)...

i want to start my post pardum diet as soon as i get out of here on Sunday-ish... may have to start the following week due that that stupid steak.

Lulu, Best wishes! I hope all goes well for you.

Brandy, Best wishes! I hope all goes well for you.

ljm, Best wishes! I hope all goes well for you.

pjtp - because I haven't in awhile.

How is everyone? Me, well I have a Dr. Appt. on Thursday because I busted up my knee while jogging. It feels like its moving around in there and it hurts.

:cursing:

LJM Enjoy that steak!

Plain, if Ambien is the weakest sleep medication, what is the medication of choice by the MD for people who have chronic insomnia?

At the risk of sounding desperate and repetitious -- I want you to join my mob!

I need more mobbies too! I need one more to pull off a big drug smuggling with my airplanes! I have the planes but am short one mobbie!

PJTP :

Lovely. Serious.

hahahaha they would probably not be very happy with you! :tt1:

No viruses here. I am just fat because I eat too much.

same here girlfriend!

They waterboard you?

That is what I do to my teenagers - it works like a charm! hahahaha

PJTP - i tried to convince my doc to let me go out to eat with my family on Thursday. i've been craving a steak since i've been in here ... he didnt even have the heart to tell me no, he just looked at me and smiled ... dammit... i want a steak... AT A restaurant ... (he suggested take out)...

i want to start my post pardum diet as soon as i get out of here on Sunday-ish... may have to start the following week due that that stupid steak.

I am glad you are doing well and will keep my fingers crossed that you get your steak! A delicious filet mmmmmm - now I want steak too!!

pjtp - because I haven't in awhile.

How is everyone? Me, well I have a Dr. Appt. on Thursday because I busted up my knee while jogging. It feels like its moving around in there and it hurts.

:cursing:

I hope you are ok!

Lulu - keeping my fingers crossed for you!

PJTP- My ex husband is an ass. He wrote me an email today to let me know that he has decided to prorate his child support. Now I have to get my lawyer and have a nice big fight. What an ass. Why can't he just obey the child support order??? aaarrrrrrgggggg

PJTP- My ex husband is an ass. He wrote me an email today to let me know that he has decided to prorate his child support. Now I have to get my lawyer and have a nice big fight. What an ass. Why can't he just obey the child support order??? aaarrrrrrgggggg

HE decided HE was going to prorate his child support obligations? Don't insult an ass by comparing it to your ex.

wtf? HE has that authority? i thought courts decided that not people who dont wanna pay the ordered amount...? :cursing: