Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

Good Morning Skinny People!!

I went for a walk with my doggies last night and actually jogged half way around the block!! It was not a fast jog or a jog very far but it was a JOG!!! Afternoon_jog_by_CookiemagiK.gif

8_2_85v.gif 17_1_12v.gif GOOD MORNING EVERYONE! It sure is quiet in here. I have been up for an hr. It usually takes me 1 or 2 hrs. before I get in LB to read. I finish all of my e-mails first and My Space, then I come here. This is last because it takes me the longest to finish. I love this site! Have a blessed day!

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb098&pp=ZRxdm609NVUS

Morning everyone. Not a lot of action here in the last 24 hours....is everyone busy celebrating, or engaged in fitness activities or maybe shovelling and shivering in the cold?

Good Morning Everyone!

Tap, no shoveling or shivering here. It is going to be 78 here today! Just thought I would mention that.

Tap, no shoveling or shivering here. It is going to be 78 here today! Just thought I would mention that.

GRRRR!!!! (That's my envy talking, the other part of my brain [the nice part] says, isn't that great. How wonderful!)

Sorry to venture away from the sweet sentiments....

but I seriously despise whoever it was that invented that horrid plastic packaging that takes scissors, box knife, brute strength, and a bomb to open!!!!!

Whistle, whistle - Susan was on live TV!!!

Uuugggghhh!! Toys are the worst! Not only do they tape it in, they also put these little twist ties every inch or so and then they tape those down in the back. Then they sew the hair down with a plastic thing. By the time we finish getting all the toys out of the packaging my kids have lost interest and DH and I are sweating and cussing. The moment is over by that time!! I mean really. I think they do that just to torment us. We already spend a small fortune on that crap! Heaven forbid it might slide around a little in the packaging. The kids don't give a damn what it looks like in the package, they just want to play with it. I've often said that we need to take a stand and boycott! Sheesh!!!

Phew! Okay, rant over. Christmas is coming up and I know how it will go on Christmas morning. No wonder my mom started drinking wine by 10 a.m. when I was growing up! LOL!

Phew! Okay, rant over. Christmas is coming up and I know how it will go on Christmas morning. No wonder my mom started drinking wine by 10 a.m. when I was growing up! LOL!

hahaha - sounds like my mom!!!

i am finally going shopping today for christmas. all the internet purchases are complete & delivered - but i need to hit a few stores & hoping to do so mid morning when it won't be crazed.

**smiling**

all the internet purchases are complete & delivered

Last week I couriered one parcel for my young neice and nephew in another country and on the customs declaration had listed "Toys, games, stocking stuffers' - didn't specify each of the 50+ things. Everything is fine. Out of sight, out of mind. Got called by a customs official; please identify ALL the contents! ARGHH!! I couldn't remember; it was sent days before. DAMN! Im on the phone trying to remember them all: tennis balls, snow globe; magnetic puzzle; 4 magazines; stickers; ball of string; etc....got to about 25 items and couldn't remember any more. Customs: we will either open the parcel and unwrap everything or return the parcel.... I ended up pleading my case. Conclusion: well, I will document what you say, and let the supervisor decide. Three days later, according to the tracking number, the parcel is still in customs....

So, Christmas may or may not include a great parcel (which may or may not be wrapped) from fav Aunt.

PJTP that I had a really good *but busy* day yesterday and made it through with my sanity...

Admissions committee at work - normally we get 5 days to recover and prepare for the next one, but because of the holiday, we had to turn it around in 3 days!:ohmy:

At-work Christmas party - gift exchanges, lots and lots of food. I got a Home Depot gift card from a co-worker :w00t: and didn't eat myself into a coma :cursing:

Committee ended early, had to do all the post-meeting stuff, get organized to send out admission decisions, and generally clean up the files so when we come back in January we can start round 2...:eek:

Left work exhausted, so I didn't even go to the Department party that night...actually got home a little early and curled up in front of the fire with my DDog...nice end to a frantic day...:bored:

I lost 2 more lbs thx to me and mom being diet crazyed and refusing to give in to holiday grazing thx mom...I have blk out shades on my windows because I work night shift they are so great...but I can't seem to drag my self out of bed yet ...its so dark and cozy here...

At-work Christmas party - gift exchanges, lots and lots of food. I didn't eat myself into a coma :ohmy:

I face this tomorrow. I hope I am as strong!

PJTP-

Hey all, just checking in. Very COLD here again with more snow on the way (3 out of the next 5 days:cursing:). Really love the global warming (not a political statement, just saying. Don't bash me.:ohmy:) Just think, only 3 1/2 mos more of this crap.

Anyway, spent yesterday afternoon snowblowing my driveway and my two neighbors. Figured I was out there anyway, might as well do them too.

Oh, and I HATE drivers during the winter. I've said it before I know, but I swear people get dumber each year when it comes to driving in snow. How hard is it to simply slow down a little and keep moving?:w00t::cursing::cursing::cursing::bored:

PJTP-

Very COLD here again with more snow on the way (3 out of the next 5 days:cursing:). Just think, only 3 1/2 mos more of this crap.

Oh, and I HATE drivers during the winter. I've said it before I know, but I swear people get dumber each year when it comes to driving in snow. How hard is it to simply slow down a little and keep moving?:ohmy::cursing::w00t::cursing::cursing:

Ditto, and ditto! How difficult is it to brush off all of your car including the roof so that those who drive behind are not blessed with the snow from their car too?