Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

My husband is whining because I'm sitting on the couch still in my PJs

Sounds perfect to me.:eek:

My husband is whining because I'm sitting on the couch still in my PJs and he's hungry and we have no food in the house and he wants to go out and eat and blah blah blah.....

Yep, staying right where I am haha

Tell him, "bye honey, have a good time!!" :eek:

Sounds like a great plan she, I know what I am doing in the morning now.

Haha! Yes, I'll ask him to pick me up something to eat while he's out.

Hello - that's the way to think!!!

It looks different to me, at least I don't remember those flowers before. Maybe you just need to clear your cache to see the changes show up on your screen?

The flowers are the ones my boss + his family family sent me for my surgery. How sweet are they?!? I just want something different!

My husband is whining because I'm sitting on the couch still in my PJs and he's hungry and we have no food in the house and he wants to go out and eat and blah blah blah.....

Yep, staying right where I am haha

that sounds perfect!! unfortunately DH has a 5K at the crack of dawn tomorrow... **sigh** im going to do the loving supportive wife thing and go cheer him on.. but damn, why do they make races so early???

I say - fake a pregnancy illness!!!!!!! 0:-)

hmmmm.... i'd love to, but he is going to be gone most of the morning and if i dont go, DD cant go.... so it really wont be any 'time off'....

lulu - surprised you're not running it... it's at TMS

i wish i loved running as much as many do - i only do it to keep my ass off the back of my thighs....:eek: SO, i'm doing the 5k thing once a month; still pains me - hate it....WANT to love it - i make my trainer run w/me...yeah i'm a whimp:tongue_smilie:

Okay, so apparently I'm a mess.... :mellow:

Surgeon says:

1) Almost passing out in Hip Hop class was due to giving blood earlier and not related to Thurs' adventures.

OKay, I'll buy that. It didn't feel related.

2) The pain was probably kidney stones. :eek:

Makes sense to me. Last week I had tremendous trouble getting in all my fluids and was very worried about kidney stones. Apparently it was a sensible worry. Plus I told Mr. Mac last night that I felt like I was in labor (only less pain) and I've heard passing kidney stones is like being in labor.

3) My labs have deteriorated dramatically since 2 weeks pre-op. It's rather scary how far south you can do in such a short time. To combat this:

-I'm to supplement my potassium for a while to get my potassium up

-I need to get in 100 g of Protein for a while to get my protein up

-I can't give blood for 6 months because giving blood made me anemic. (Seriously, hemoglobin of 14.7 morning of; gave blood; hemoglobin of 11.9 the very next day.)

Oh and apparently being malnurished like this is unheard of with my surgery. So I'm also a freak of nature on top of everything else. :cool2: