Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Pondering the end result

I haven't been anything remotely close to skinny since I was about five years old (I'm now 33), so now that I've had my surgery, I keep wondering... what will I look like -- not just if I reach goal (199 is just my starting point goal because I haven't picked a long-term goal yet), but along the way?

I have absolutely no idea. I can't even look to my family for possibilities, as most of the women in my family are overweight/obese as well.

8 hours ago, istytehcrawk said:

I haven't been anything remotely close to skinny since I was about five years old (I'm now 33), so now that I've had my surgery, I keep wondering... what will I look like -- not just if I reach goal (199 is just my starting point goal because I haven't picked a long-term goal yet), but along the way?

I have absolutely no idea. I can't even look to my family for possibilities, as most of the women in my family are overweight/obese as well.

I think the end result is going to be an amazing amount of opportunity opens for you! You will look and feel your best and this is what you deserve

9 hours ago, istytehcrawk said:

8 hours ago, frust8 said:

What we need is an app, you feed in at: say 300, it would show you what you would look at 250, 200 and 150 and say your goal weight of 135. I would love the royalties off of that! Has any intelligent Web Geek come up with that yet?

Sent from my VS880PP using BariatricPal mobile app

This is a virtual weight loss simulator(link below) It's not perfect but, it will give you a visual of weight loss.

https://modelmydiet.com/

Real people what they look like at your curent weight to goal weight

http://www.mybodygallery.com/

Both of those links lead to an Amazon “winner “ site and won’t let you on the real site for long (at least by phone)

HW 242, SW 236- (Bypass 12/20/17)
GW#1- 199 [emoji736] (2/11/18)
GW#2- 175
CW 189
5’6”

21 minutes ago, BostonWLKC said:

Both of those links lead to an Amazon “winner “ site and won’t let you on the real site for long (at least by phone)

HW 242, SW 236- (Bypass 12/20/17)
GW#1- 199 emoji736.png (2/11/18)
GW#2- 175
CW 189
5’6”

Links are working on my computer and phone.

try using google..type in

model my diet.

my body gallery

Found this, haven't used it since it's only for iPhone, but looks like an app like you are looking for.
http://www.seeyourprogress.com/

I have found that taking good progress pictures helps you along the way. MyFitnessPal gives you the option to take progress pictures and I am always amazed when I look at my starting picture. I am 61lbs down, but I am still carrying it in my face. I can't wait to loose more of my double chin!

On 3/14/2018 at 9:31 AM, AshAsh1 said:

I have found that taking good progress pictures helps you along the way. MyFitnessPal gives you the option to take progress pictures and I am always amazed when I look at my starting picture. I am 61lbs down, but I am still carrying it in my face. I can't wait to loose more of my double chin!

Opposite of me. I’m 50 lbs down but lost too much in my face. It looks so thin and I fear, older. I’d rather lose more in thighs and midsection. I still have the thighs of Barney the dinosaur. May need to transplant that thigh fat to my cheeks. :D

11 hours ago, GotProlactinoma said:

Opposite of me. I’m 50 lbs down but lost too much in my face. It looks so thin and I fear, older. I’d rather lose more in thighs and midsection. I still have the thighs of Barney the dinosaur. May need to transplant that thigh fat to my cheeks. :D

I think my stomach is definitely flattening, but it is also hanging down lower. I'm trying to be patient, but there are areas that could use a lot more attention from the fat loss fairy!

On 3/14/2018 at 8:01 AM, jenn1 said:

This is a virtual weight loss simulator(link below) It's not perfect but, it will give you a visual of weight loss.

https://modelmydiet.com/

Real people what they look like at your curent weight to goal weight

http://www.mybodygallery.com/

Well that is fun to play with -- thanks for the link!

On 3/14/2018 at 9:34 AM, Matt Z said:

Found this, haven't used it since it's only for iPhone, but looks like an app like you are looking for.
http://www.seeyourprogress.com/

Ooh, this is cool, too!