Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

April/May 2018 Sleevers!!?

I'm new to this but I am scheduled for May as well. I'm terrified as I too hate not knowing exactly what will happen and being out of control scares me ugh. I know I need to do this and I'm working on all the anxiety. I have done so much research and I've not found much negatives but still my brain is worse case scenarios lol of course. More than physical this is such a mental/emotional journey. Good luck to everyone :-)

I'm the same boat with you hunn. Just remember that you are starting a brand new better you and we are all here to support you!!!!

Sent from my SM-T813 using BariatricPal mobile app

I never thought I'd say this about a Protein Shake but it sounds Yum Yum.

Sent from my VS880PP using BariatricPal mobile app

Soooo delicious my sister went and bought some today and she is in love as well. I still have Peaches and Cream and strawberry and Cream to try. I'll let you guys know how those are as well.

I never thought I'd find a Protein Drink I'd like but these made me a believer. I hated the gritty feeling of Protein Drinks and I'm a texture person when it comes to food. The are so creamy and delicious!!! I like them nice and cold not frozen.

Sent from my SM-T813 using BariatricPal mobile app

Thank you. So glad I found this site. So supportive and informative.....helps with my fears a lot.

And I'm gonna have to get some of these Protein Shakes. My nutritionist just mentioned these too and said a lot of people love them.

I’ve just got my date for April 30th got a fair flurry of nerves when the date came through but quite excited for my new life!

I do hope you're,kidding, some kinds of smoothies maybe, McD milkshakes NO NO NO. Think of all the fats, carbs and calories there. If. I don't slap some sense into you verbally there will be about 25 on Bariatric Pal who will. And they might not be as polite as me. Many items at McD are chock full of empty albeit tasty calories & calories. Repeat after me: child--- Tasty fast food is not good for you food.---. It will not make you a winner, it will not make you any thinner.--- You do not want to dig your grave with a pink plastic spoon. Yes milkshakes are liquid, so is motor oil but nobody stands in a line for that, do they? Put them Golden Arches out of your mind, you hear? You will never get a new and improved body hanging around there. It will take work, it will take commitment, there will be times you'll cry, want to throw in the towel, wonder what you and your body have agreed to do. But you will need to go on, baby step by baby step toward your goal. It may turn out to be the hardest thing you've ever done, weight loss and its surgeries are not an easy fix to a complex problem. But a lot of people can and have done it. They thought it was worth it, now do you?

Sent from my VS880PP using BariatricPal mobile app

I agree you definitely want to stay away from that. If you are looking for different options, there are definitely great ways to make good tasting smoothies on your own that are actually good for you.

1 hour ago, apositivelife4me said:

So once I have the surgery I have to diet?

I call trolling..

Update on Premier Protein.

Peaches and Cream is so/so.

Stawberry and Cream taste like strawberry oatmeal.

I am not a trol and I feel dirty and disgustged that you suggested such.

You must not be ready for surgery then. Or you must think surgery is the easy way out. You're still going to have to work for the weight loss. You should know this.

Sent from my SM-G955U using BariatricPal mobile app

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Mr.Kantos

Just signed up. Feeling optimistic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Frugal

Welcome to Frugal Testing, where we are committed to revolutionizing the software testing landscape with our efficient and affordable solutions. As a pioneering company in this field, we understand the challenges faced by startups, small to medium-sized businesses and any organization working without budget constraints. Our mission is to deliver top-notch testing services that ensure the highest quality of software, all while keeping your costs in check.
      Frugal Testing offers a comprehensive suite of testing services tailored to meet diverse needs. Specializing in different types of testing including functional testing, automation testing, metaverse testing and D365 testing, we cover all bases to guarantee thorough software quality assurance. Our approach is not just about identifying bugs; it's about ensuring a seamless and superior user experience.
      Innovation is at the heart of what we do. By integrating the latest tools and technologies, many of which are cutting-edge open source solutions, we stay ahead in delivering efficient and effective testing services. This approach allows us to provide exceptional quality testing without the high costs typically associated with advanced testing methodologies.
      Understanding each client's unique needs is fundamental to our service delivery. At Frugal Testing, the focus is on creating customized testing strategies that align with specific business goals and budget requirements. This client-centric approach ensures that every testing solution is not only effective but also fully aligned with the client's objectives.
      Our team is our greatest asset. Composed of skilled professionals who are experts in the latest testing techniques and technologies, they bring dedication, expertise and a commitment to excellence in every project. This expertise ensures that our client’s software not only meets but often exceeds the highest standards of quality and performance.
      Frugal Testing is more than just a service provider; we are a partner in your success. With a blend of quality, innovation and cost-effectiveness, we are here to help you navigate the complexities of software testing, ensuring your product stands out in today's competitive market. 
      · 0 replies
    • ChunkCat

I have no clue where to upload this, so I'll put it here. This is pre-op vs the morning of my 6 month appointment! In office I weight 232, that's 88 lbs down since my highest weight, 75 lbs since my surgery weight! I can't believe this jacket fit... I am smaller now than the last time I was this size which the surgeon found really amusing. He's happy with where I am in my weight loss and estimates I'll be around 200 lbs by my 1 year anniversary! My lowest weight as an adult is 195, so that's pretty damn exciting to think I'll be near that at a year. Everything from there will be unknown territory!!

· 3 replies
      1. AmberFL

You look amazing!!! 😻 you have been killing it!

2. NickelChip

Congratulations! You're making excellent progress and looking amazing!

3. BabySpoons

So proud of you Cat. Getting into those smaller size clothes is half the fun isn't it?. Keep up the good work!!!!

• BeanitoDiego

I changed my profile image to a molecule of protein. Why? Because I am certain that it saved my life.
      · 1 reply
      1. BabySpoons

That's brilliant! You've done amazing!! I should probably think about changing my profile picture at some point. Mine is the doll from Squid Games. Ironically the whole premise of the show is about dodging death. We've both done that...

• eclarke

Two years out. Lost 120 , regained 5 lbs. Recently has a bout of Norovirus, lost 7 pounds in two days. Now my stomach feels like it did right after my surgery. Sore, sensitive to even water.  Anyone out there have a similar experience?
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches