Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!
Introducing the newest flavors of BariatricPal's Protein One! Read more... ×

Hey where'd all the February peeps go? Here goes...

HW 225
SW 216
CW 164
GW 125

Down 1 lb this week and I feel ok, my Rheumatoid arthritis is acting up so I was put on prednisone, gosh I hope it doesn't cause me to gain... ugh. See everybody next week!!! Have a great week!!!

Sent from my SM-G930VL using BariatricPal mobile app

You are doing Phenomenal!!!!

Congrats. What are you doing? How many times a week do you workout? How many times a day are you eating?

Highest weight : 405
Surgery weight : 367
Current weight : 310

Goal weight : 220

So I realized I haven't posted in a while because somehow my group emails started going to my spam folder.

My progress has slowed a little during the summer months. I blame my kids. :D I'm a stay at home dad with 3 kids and none of them want to eat Breakfast, lunch, or Snacks at the same time and if I have to help my younger two prepare anything I sometimes end up nibbling on something I'm making them. Not always the times but sometimes. I'll have a couple good days then a couple bad ones (usually right before I weigh myself on Wednesdays). I'm hoping to be well under 300 by my 6 month follow up so I have a couple weeks to get back on track.

And just so all you ladies know, Hair loss impacts us guys too. Maybe it's because mine is usually kept shorter that it has taken me a while notice but right now I'm in need of a trim and I have definitely started to see it coming out in the shower.

Hope everyone is doing well.

HW 427.4 (Jan. 2)

SW: 413 (Feb. 15)

Last week: 347.4

Today: 346.2

So down 1.2 since last week, 66.8 since surgery and 81.2 since my high weight in January!

Had a great NSV this week - moved my steering wheel down so that it's no longer in the highest possible position, because I had a good four-inch gap between it and my stomach! Have definitely noticed the seatbelt not having to extend as much, too.

Hey Everybody!!! Hope everyone is well!!!

HW 225

SW 216

CW 163

GW 125

Lost 1lb this week, I feel good except for losing a ton of hair!!!! I'm wearing a size 12 now, it's so exciting!!! I have a collarbone now!!! Hope everyone has a great week!!!

On 6/20/2018 at 3:35 PM, istytehcrawk said:

Had a great NSV this week - moved my steering wheel down so that it's no longer in the highest possible position, because I had a good four-inch gap between it and my stomach! Have definitely noticed the seatbelt not having to extend as much, too.

Love this NSV! You inspired me to check my steering wheel, and lo and behold, I could lower mine too!

Hi everyone. I have not been on here for a while. I guess life has been happening, but I have had the most discouraging summer and need some advice. I have only lost but 5 pounds in the last 8-10 weeks and I am flipping out. I don’t know what I am doing wrong. I just need advice as to what to do different. I have been doing everything the way it should hitting all my goals. Low to no carbs low to no fat. I exercise as well and walk a ton. Below are my STATS:

HW: 298lbs
SW:262lbs
CW:215lbs
GW: 170lbs

I had RNY 2/7/18.... just want to get some advice on to what people have been doing during stalls. I am the point where I want to go back to liquids for a while. HELP!!!!!

I am grateful everyday to be alive and to not be gaining weight, but this is discouraging.