Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What is missing please...

Ok, so I already bought: my liquids for the post-op, baby spoons, food scale, Vitamins ( on the way), baby plate, Measuring spoons...

Please, help me with this please!!!

Instagram: itsgretchen

Blender bottles to make the shakes (the kind with the metal wire balls are better than the kind with the plastic ones)

Water bottles that don’t require straws or suction (I’m gonna be investing in those this weekend)

7-day pill cases for your Vitamins and supplements (so much easier to remember if you’ve taken them)

No-calorie flavor packets that can be added to water. I like the Orange Crush ones.

Blender, like... ninja, nutribullet or any other???
Yesterday I went to target to buy it, but they have so many options that I didn’t know which one is good for me!!!

The shaker bottles worked fine for me, no need to buy a blender. An immersion blender down the road so you can purée more stuff, maybe.

I right... what about a Fitbit???

Blender for pureed and to blend Soups, shakes etc. I didnt think i needed one and ended up getting a single serve smoothie blender for like $14 on Amazon. It's been used nearly everyday. Its so tiny it fits in my cup cabinet and makes the right amount for the tiny tummy.

A drink mixing glass that shows ounces on the side (like a bar mixing glass) is helpful. I also have glass baby food storage containers that I bought on Amazon that have been helpful. chicken Bone Broth has lots of Protein, and is really soothing after surgery. Someone mentioned it already, but my immersion blender has been awesome, too.

I was literally just checking out the Fitbit Ionic -- looks pretty nice!

Oh I don't know why that happened lol but I would suggest getting some "gas X chewables" you're likely to have severe chest pains from all of the C02 that will get pumped into you.

I do recommend a blender, not only to make shakes smoother, but for the pureed stage! I recommend a ninja. I would have never been able do this without it! If may be expensive, but man, it is worth it!
Be careful on how much of things you buy. My tastes totally changed since surgery. I dont like bacon. It just takes like salt. Even the low sodium kind. Everything tastes either too sweet or too salty. The Peanut Butter cookie matrix shake mix I bought has to be mixed with PB2 and plain cocoa powder to make it less sweet. To me it tastes like licking a sugarcube! I use ice with everything now, it thins whatever is too sweet. I cant do any of the drink mixes unless I put 1/4 pk (the powder-sticks like crystal light) my sense of smell changed too. I have unflavored Isopure and i cant deal with the smell! When i came home from surgery i had my cousin go and removed all of my air fresheners because the smell was so strong I wanted to vomit! Both have calmed down a little.
Also, the ninja is awesome because it lets you make a shake into the consistency of a wendys frosty!

SW 350 (11/15)
BSW 260 (10/17/17)
CW 224 (1/3/18)
RGW 199
GW 175

Thank everyone for your comments!!! I don’t know what I would do without u!!!
Now, what do you recommend to take to the hospital???
I didn’t prepare nothing because the original date was 01/12

A nightgown or something similar to walk around the hospital in if you don’t want to show your bare ass to the world. (I brought a nightshirt). You won’t be able to wear a shirt and pants because of the IV and the heart monitor.

books if you’re up to reading. My stay was so short, I didn’t even need to charge my phone.

Thank everyone for your comments!!! I don’t know what I would do without u!!!
Now, what do you recommend to take to the hospital???
I didn’t prepare nothing because the original date was 01/12

I bought a bathrobe and slippers.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G750A using BariatricPal mobile app