Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What? Sexting?? Is this really what there is to look forward to?

@336Mike Or should we call you Magic Mike now...:D

Back then hoes didn't want me, now I'm hot hoes all on me
Back then hoes didn't want me, now I'm hot hoes all on me, I said

@336Mike Or should we call you Magic Mike now...[emoji3]

@jenn1 You're killing me!! Haha!! Keep 'em away!!!! [emoji44]

VSG 10/11/17 HW = 360 SW = 292 CW = 225.2 GW = 220 (6'5")

20 hours ago, mandiejo said:

I’m with you. It’s annoying. The second that “send me a pic” txt comes, I block. Gross. What happened to conversation??!

I'm kind of on the other side of this. I post pictures on my profile. When someone without a picture gets in touch and starts a conversation, I kind of want to see a face. I have no idea if the person I'm talking to is someone I'd ever be attracted to, on the one hand, or, in fact, if he's a real person or a scammer. A picture helps answer those questions. Looks aren't everything, but they are one of the things.

I’m putting in my two cents: plentyoffish.com - I was a widow (lost my husband of 31 years to the big C back in 2007). By 2009 I felt that I didn’t want to be alone anymore so I heard about POF and tried it out. Yes, I met men who were only looking for a hookup, but ultimately I met a widower who lost his wife back in 2006. We have been together since 2009 and we are in a committed relationship. Neither one of us wanted to remarry. I moved in with him in 2013.

I’m putting in my two cents: plentyoffish.com - I was a widow (lost my husband of 31 years to the big C back in 2007). By 2009 I felt that I didn’t want to be alone anymore so I heard about POF and tried it out. Yes, I met men who were only looking for a hookup, but ultimately I met a widower who lost his wife back in 2006. We have been together since 2009 and we are in a committed relationship. Neither one of us wanted to remarry. I moved in with him in 2013.

There is hope! Thanks for sharing.

VSG 10/11/17 HW= 360 SW= 292 CW= 224.4 GW= 220 (6'5")

@336Mike google contra dancing in NC.

http://www.contradancelinks.com/schedule_NC.html

The people are all very genuine and it is great exercise, always done to live musicians - not at bars - and they teach it before the dancing starts. You don't have to take a partner - everyone dances with each other, and it is traditional to ask a different person for each dance.

And in the same vein, clogging or square dancing. My aunt and uncle were in a square dance club, my cousins tagged along as did I often. We saw our relatives doing it, we organized,our own junior division, a bunch of pre-teens and teenagers and we go pretty dog-gone good at it. I know the best cloggers are from the Carolinas and Georgia, one of the square dancers was from the upstate NC mountain area so we kids learned to do it too. Betcha if you ever came to Ohio I could drag my arthritic old self up and show you how it's done! It's fun and it do burn up them calories!

PS ---Late hubby and I seldom danced together, why? Danged fool,was a slow dancer, I did the more athletic ones, besides I tended to lead, well when I practiced with my girl friends I was always taller and learned to lead then. So we wrestled to a standstill in the middle of a dance floor, suspect he didn't enjoy it, knew I didn't. I enjoy dancing by myself instead of pairing off And he refused to square dance. Ah well, his loss!

Sent from my VS880PP using BariatricPal mobile app

@kakatlady612 (shhhh I'm a square dancer too. I like to get them hooked first with contra because it only has about 12 basic calls and once they realize how much FUN it really is.....and WOMEN LOVE TO DANCE)

@sosewsue61@kakatlady612
I used to go dancing way back when. That's how I met my now ex. Maybe I should give some kind of dancing a try. You never know...

VSG 10/11/17 HW= 360 SW= 292 CW= 224.4 GW= 220 (6'5")

Alright y'all. I went out Friday and Saturday night to see some local bands and had a great time. This'll be a go to activity for me every once in a while.

Met some nice people and can't believe how many woman were flirting with me. [emoji50] One even bought me a drink...that has never happened before. I was kind of embarrassed at first but then felt like hey, I'll just go with it. Not used to that kind of attention. It was a great time out both nights. Here's some funny ladies I met.
123_1.jpg

VSG 10/11/17 HW= 360 SW= 292 CW= 224 GW= 220 (6'5") [emoji256]