Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

As a newbie I'm asking "What kinda site is this?"

1 minute ago, dreamingsmall said:

Your lucky you do not suffer her visits its a nightmare post sleeve , I had no idea about :(

For me the scale cooled down when I hit my goals so keep at it :)

My nutritionist recommended 2.2 L of Water (or fluids? I really do need to check the book) per day and I think I'm getting closer and closer to achieving my fluid goals. I was able to consume 400-500 mL this morning. I guess my objective is to try to hit that 2.2 L of water.

Just now, dreamingsmall said:

Thank you , wow that is extreme, You guys sure held your own :P If i ever see queen tiff or the other one again , I will be sure to just ignore you can just sniff drama a mile of right ? I really could. lol No ma'am no one has time for that :P

Yeah, it was five kg of crazy in a two kg bag. Those people were drama llamas, which I guess makes sense. I mean, when I was trying to get in touch with my surgeon's office today to try to figure out what the hell is going on with my gaining, I almost broke down crying over the phone when the nurse tried telling me (yet again) not to worry about it instead of giving me a solution or an idea when a solution might be necessary.

2 minutes ago, Véronique said:

My nutritionist recommended 2.2 L of Water (or fluids? I really do need to check the book) per day and I think I'm getting closer and closer to achieving my fluid goals. I was able to consume 400-500 mL this morning. I guess my objective is to try to hit that 2.2 L of Water.

Yeah, it was five kg of crazy in a two kg bag. Those people were drama llamas, which I guess makes sense. I mean, when I was trying to get in touch with my surgeon's office today to try to figure out what the hell is going on with my gaining, I almost broke down crying over the phone when the nurse tried telling me (yet again) not to worry about it instead of giving me a solution or an idea when a solution might be necessary.

Oh honestly the struggle is real, its really emotional The sad truth is , sometimes there is a solution, but sometimes its like a wait it out situation , I gained 4lbs and I was feeling violent angry about it lol But a couple of days and it was gone.

I NEVER made it to 2.2 ever I was told 1.5 goal to start now I try to get 2 litres but even now 10 weeks in its not easy but you gotta keep trying different temps of Fluid to see if you tolerate one kind better, I drink Hot Drinks and warm drinks too slow so I avoid them for now , and like cold drinks. Also 2 weeks in you are still healing , if its possible for you to put your scale away for two more weeks while your body is doing all kind of crazy stuff it might help the mental aspect of things, it help sme every now and again when I get pissed of , I still do and I will many times as the preasure feels so intense wanting this to work, but deep down we know if we stick to the plan it will work :) keep the faith!

2 minutes ago, dreamingsmall said:

Oh honestly the struggle is real, its really emotional The sad truth is , sometimes there is a solution, but sometimes its like a wait it out situation , I gained 4lbs and I was feeling violent angry about it lol But a couple of days and it was gone.

I NEVER made it to 2.2 ever I was told 1.5 goal to start now I try to get 2 litres but even now 10 weeks in its not easy but you gotta keep trying different temps of Fluid to see if you tolerate one kind better, I drink Hot Drinks and warm drinks too slow so I avoid them for now , and like cold drinks. Also 2 weeks in you are still healing , if its possible for you to put your scale away for two more weeks while your body is doing all kind of crazy stuff it might help the mental aspect of things, it help sme every now and again when I get pissed of , I still do and I will many times as the preasure feels so intense wanting this to work, but deep down we know if we stick to the plan it will work :) keep the faith!

I like cold Water, and I also like the taste of Fairlife or Promised Land chocolate milk. Though, it is getting too pricey which is a shame because it's also a great source of Protein.

Also, thank you. While I have no way to know that this may resolve my issue, you gave me something to try which is more than that nurse at my surgeon's practice was willing to give me.

Think the post was deleted , cant find it in the search now lol What was the psychos name so I know to avoid her lol

IMG_9914.JPG

1 minute ago, lindabalseca said:

IMG_9914.JPG

I've already provided a link to it in this thread. :)

Your lucky you do not suffer her visits its a nightmare post sleeve , I had no idea about [emoji20]
For me the scale cooled down when I hit my goals so keep at it [emoji4]

Menopause did me a favor lol

I like cold Water, and I also like the taste of Fairlife or Promised Land chocolate milk. Though, it is getting too pricey which is a shame because it's also a great source of Protein.< br> Also, thank you. While I have no way to know that this may resolve my issue, you gave me something to try which is more than that nurse at my surgeon's practice was willing to give me.

When I get stuck I do a water pill....in the morning I drink something hot...then start on my water...I have a great cup that keeps the ice frozen for14+hours

6 hours ago, Opp811 said:

so this is the kind of thing she means about negativity, you could have just not replied the guy.

But the post where I said I was offering my 2c worth was NOT negative. In fact, it canvassed other ways to deal with the thoughts that the O.P. was having ... i.e. another way of dealing with the concern.

And, also, you might have looked a tad harder and seen that TWICE in that conversation thread, the O.P. actually thanked me for the reflections and opinions. She/he did not perceive any vein of negativity.

Edited by Rainbow_Warrior

I havent seen any fighting.

55 minutes ago, CrissCriss said:

I havent seen any fighting.

Some people thrive on conflict or looking for others in conflict or "stirring the pot" to imply a level of conflict.

It's their 'raison d'être' as their lives lack the drama they need.

Thanks XYZ. I was very honestly not wanting to create a stir, I really wanted to know if others felt supported and edified. Believe me, I understand that there are jerks in the world, but I am in a place right now where I want to set myself up for success, not agitation.

Thing is, honestly you might have to travel to another universe to avoid negativity.

15 hours ago, Nancy MBGC said:

Thing is, honestly you might have to travel to another universe to avoid negativity.

Well, yeah because our world isn't all sunshine and rainbows blown up your butt 24/7/365. ESPECIALLY in a capitalist system, there is going to be suffering and heartache.

I, for one, believe the world benefits much from what you bring to it. I’m not one for sugarcoating anything usually but still would say there is something to be said for putting things nicely if it can be done.

I found some really good advice and information on here. I especially love 'Introversion', she is always kind and helpful.