Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What are you looking forward to after losing weight?

Fitting more comfortably in an airplane seat!

No sweating my butt off from carrying around this extra weight.

4 minutes ago, Booandfrida said:

No sweating my butt off from carrying around this extra weight.

I'm always a big sweaty mess. I hope that changes when I lose weight!

1 minute ago, ZinNH said:

I'm always a big sweaty mess. I hope that changes when I lose weight!

Yep, that's my thought too!

Smaller LESS EXPENSIVE bras.

Not being so hot and winded all the time.

Most importantly, being off my meds and better health.

1 minute ago, ashleey921 said:

Being able to buy clothes from regular stores, instead of ordering things online, which always end up being too big or too small.

I colored my hair yesterday, and I realized that next year at this time, I will be able to use the plastic gloves that come with the kit! Right now they always tear when I put them on because they are so small.

3 minutes ago, ashleey921 said:

Oh my goodness, yes on the bras! If men love big boobs so much, we should have our larger bras subsidized IMO. Ha!

Bras would be nice for me too!!!! I carry my weight in my back and arms like a mini line backer but I don't have big boobs so who carries a 40 B?? And btw, what is going to happen to my boobs after all the weight loss? I will have to curl them up and put them in my bra that I can finally buy at victoria secret! LOL

My back, Oh Lord, how I hope my back hurts less as I lose weight.

Less meds, better health, I don't want to be a walking stroke any longer.

I hope my feet hurt less. Although, some of that if from neuropathy and I realize it can't be reversed.

Putting my wedding ring back on.

This is really vain and my reasons for the sleeve are not really out of vanity but more medical but it will be nice not be embarrassed about being in family pictures. Last Christmas photos I looked like a blueberry, so round and blue/purple clothes. lol

3 hours ago, c1ndy said:

This is really vain and my reasons for the sleeve are not really out of vanity but more medical but it will be nice not be embarrassed about being in family pictures. Last Christmas photos I looked like a blueberry, so round and blue/purple clothes. lol

Yes! And I notice that I always hide behind other people in pictures. I'd like to not have to feel like I need to do that.

4 hours ago, c1ndy said:

omg yes! I hate taking family pictures on holidays and they ALWAYS wanna take them and I ALWAYS look a mess!

Fitting more comfortably in an airplane seat!

All the reasons listed here and more. I was banded in 2009 and it worked remarkably well for me. I lost all the excess weight very fast and felt fantastic. No one could believe I formally obese. My band failed and I am starting to gain weight now. I'm having the band remove and getting the sleeve. I've been obese before, and never want to go back to that place.

How about the blood pressure cuff? Anyone else have that problem? It is embarrassing. And I can't use the home blood pressure cuff at all.