Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

what is your ht/wt and clothing size?

I'm 5'5".

At highest, I was 300 pounds and a size 24.

Currently, I'm 199.8 (very important for me not to round up, haha!) and a size 14.

Still got a ways to go!

5'6" 194# size 12 or Medium, sometimes can fit a 10 too.

Highest weight was 337, size was 24 or 26

I'm 5'10" and I was 310 and wore size 3x tops and 22 pants. I am 3 months post gastric bypass and now weigh 238 and am a size 18 pants and size 2X or even 1X top, depending on style. I am wondering if I will get down to a size 12 pants if I hit my goal weight of 180-185, or if I will be something like a size 14. Not sure.

I'm 5'10" and I was 310 and wore size 3x tops and 22 pants. I am 3 months post gastric bypass and now weigh 238 and am a size 18 pants and size 2X or even 1X top, depending on style. I am wondering if I will get down to a size 12 pants if I hit my goal weight of 180-185, or if I will be something like a size 14. Not sure.

Yes depending 180 will be a size 12 in US sizes.

HW 292

CW 239

GW 160

5'7"

On 7/31/2017 at 8:20 PM, Savagegirl said:

Thanks for sharing! Just curious, but what was your weight at surgery? I'm so curious how much I'll lose in the first 3-6 months!

My highest weight my entire life was around 230ish. The biggest size I was, was 20.

Surgery weight for consultation I was 216 lbs & a size 16, XL shirts.

Today, 145 lbs, size 8 & a Small or Medium shirt size.

I'm short, only 5 foot. My signature will basically repeat what i just wrote.

Height: 5'0"
Weight for WLS consultation: 216 lbs.
Surgery date: 2/13/17
Goal: -71 lbs for healthy BMI (about 145 lbs).
Current weight: 145 lbs, now ready to lose 15 more past goal.
My profile picture is not me. It's my "FITspiration" body.

This is close to my stats I'm 4'10 CW 218 size 16-18 surgery date 9/18/17. I'm curious why you are trying to lose 15 more lbs if you reached your goal weight? When was surgery? Do you still have your curves? Sorry I'm asking a ton of questions it's just one shorty to another shorty. I'm trying to get my head around would I still be thick but smaller.

Sent from my SM-G900V using BariatricPal mobile app

5'8" 189 size 12/14 or L

Hi 👋🏽 before surgery I weighed 305 lbs , I wore a size 22/24 and I'm 5ft 7in. Today, two years after gastric bypass surgery I'm 175 lbs, I'm still 5ft 7in tall, but I wear a size 10 now and I feel 👍 my only issue now is the sagging crepey skin hanging from my thighs and arms ucky really grosses me out 🤢 But I can't afford cosmetic surgery so I have to improvise by covering up all the time

5'7 305lbs: size 24w

232lbs: size 16

3 hours ago, MrsGloMartin said:

Hi 👋🏽 before surgery I weighed 305 lbs , I wore a size 22/24 and I'm 5ft 7in. Today, two years after gastric bypass surgery I'm 175 lbs, I'm still 5ft 7in tall, but I wear a size 10 now and I feel 👍 my only issue now is the sagging crepey skin hanging from my thighs and arms ucky really grosses me out 🤢 But I can't afford cosmetic surgery so I have to improvise by covering up all the time

I hear you. I had my sleeve and lost 150 and am still overweight (I was 460 to start with) and I already have sagginess going on. REALLY not looking forward to what my body will look like as more weight comes off, but I'm hoping to at least get my insurance to pay for a panniculectomy or Tummy Tuck. Then, maybe, if I save all my pennies, one day I can get my arms done too. And thighs. And everything LOL

Hi [emoji112]
I'm 21 years old. My highest weight was around january this year, probably 344 lbs (I'm not completely sure about it, my scale couldn't measure more than 330 lbs).
I was 322lbs on the day of my surgery.
I wore 22w-24w on pants and 2x-3x shirts.
Today, 28 weeks post-op I'm 270lbs. I wear a size 18 on pants (I actually got to wear a pair of size 16 pants) and XL on shirts (and even L on some styles of shirts).

I'm kinda worried about my arms, legs and tummy but I'm hoping some discipline and excercise will help me avoid plastic surgery [emoji123]

12 hours ago, stefanyj_ said:

Hi [emoji112]
I'm 21 years old. My highest weight was around january this year, probably 344 lbs (I'm not completely sure about it, my scale couldn't measure more than 330 lbs).
Today, 28 weeks post-op I'm 270lbs. I wear a size 18 on pants (I actually got to wear a pair of size 16 pants) and XL on shirts (and even L on some styles of shirts).

I'm kinda worried about my arms, legs and tummy but I'm hoping some discipline and excercise will help me avoid plastic surgery [emoji123]

You're young so you really have a better shot at tightening up after weight loss. I'm fairly certain my skin has been stretched out way too long to snap back, as I can see from what I have lost so far.

Hi [emoji112]

You're very young!! Your skin has a good chance of bouncing back keep moisturizing, dry skin brushing and taking Vitamins and collagen and drink lots of Water and Protein Shakes.