Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Out of Country Banded Patient In Search of Fill Dr. in Atlanta

Hello All - I recently moved to Atlanta from Dallas but was banded in 2007 In Monterray Mexico and am looking for local Atlanta, GA dr's that will do fills on out of country banders. Any help is greatly appreciate!

Edited by planoltxgirl
spelling

There is a Dr. in Jasper Ga.

Prestige medical associates Not sure Where you are in A+l but Jasper is 575 north to 515 north Turn Right on to Highway 53 and about1.5 on miles on left

I use Dr Christopher Ibikunle. Great staff and they have been very accommodating with my phone calls and making appointments when needed. Offices in Loganville and Monroe off of 78. Georgia Surgicare-Bariatrics. Sanji the NP is great as well.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Topics

• Most popular:

• Recent Status Updates

• Kimberly3  »  SabrinaGoddess

Please keep us posted on your progress nth inking great thoughts for you. You got this!
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • BayougirlMrsS

So i joined this site back in 2009 when it was called LapBandTalk.....  It, and I, have gone through a lot of changes..... Band, weight loss, grandkids, divorce, remarriage.......
      I just noticed that over 49K people have viewed my profile...... I sure hope i was able to inspire at least one....
      Today, i'm down to 141.4....  Size 6 Worthington pants.  Had to make a hole in my belt..... Whoop whoop
      I need yall's fashion help......

· 0 replies
    • allwet

I have to say, even more than 2 years out, it is so much easier to be good when your busy and so easy to go wrong when your bored.  Crappy weather and the wife is sick so i feel trapped in this house and i have to really watch myself.  At least the holiday leftovers are gone.
      Going to get out this week even if for only a few hours, maybe go see  Ford vs Ferrari that looks real good.
      Ok, whining over, I hope everyone is doing well and had a good thanksgiving.
      · 1 reply
      1. ms.sss

I hear ya. I notice the only time I ever "feel like eating" when I'm not actually hungry is when I'm watching TV for too long.

• SabrinaGoddess

OMG OMG OMG
      I leave for Denver tomorrow. I am all of a sudden a little nervous!
      I am packing and trying to remember everything.

· 1 reply
      1. JessLess

Good luck!

• Arabesque

Well yesterday I went bra shopping. Again. I could put pleats in the cups of the new ones I’d bought just three months ago so it was back to the department store. Foolishly I wore a dress so spent an hour in the fitting room wearing only my knickers as two fitters (yes it took two of them) ran back & forth with different bras to try. Those full length mirrors & fluorescent lights are super unflattering on the loose skin. Yikes! 
      Of course I’m between cup sizes & deflated at the top so only two of the most expensive brands around would fit me. At least a couple I bought were on sale.  Sigh. 
      So I’ve gone from a 18F to a 14F to now a 10FF/G.  At least I’m in two hook bras again and not the clumsy three & four hook ones. They are soooo much prettier (all lacy & fine mesh - ooh la la). 
      I really need to buy new knickers too - those old size 16 boy legs are like loose legged shorts now - but I’m just not sure what size. Plus after buying the new bras I can’t afford to buy knickers yet lol! 

· 0 replies
  • Trending Topics

• Together, we have lost...
      lbs