Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

10 minutes ago, dreamingsmall said:

Aw great ! How old are your 4?

Sent from my Swift 2 using BariatricPal mobile app

girl 31, boy 23, girl 20, girl 16 plus 2 granbabes girl 2, boy 1 from my 20y/o. need to get healthy for them to run around and play lol. how old are yours?

4 minutes ago, Texusa said:

My surgery date is July 6th!! I'm a little concerned and excited. Any suggestions or comments? Please send me some support. Thank you!!! :)

youtube has a bowl full of knowledge of first hand experiences...the good the bad the ugly. fighting 400 is great and inspiring he is also on instagram. there are many on instagram just search vsg or bariatric community. pinterest has recipes for each stage. plus sifting through here has a world of knowledge and experiences.

so excited!!! good report !!! was working on lowering my a1c. was 9 in april and need below 8.0 to have surgery. got my blood work back and its 6.4!!!!!!

Mine's scheduled 24th July. Start Optifast on 4th July. Feels like so long to wait...! Would like to get it done tomorrow!

Sent from my SM-G935F using BariatricPal mobile app

I'm so excited I got my surgery date...July 21st!!! So I will start my liquid diet on July 7th. I'm so excited. Any suggestions??
Sent from my SM-G950U using BariatricPal mobile app

I'm so glad I just read your post. Mine is July 18th and they told me to start July 6th on the diet. Well looking at your dates made me check mine and I see my dates are incorrect! It's only 12 days! The nurse forgot about the 2 days of Clear Liquids when calculating. Looks like I'll be starting my diet on July 4th... bummer! : )

Just found out today mine is July 10th! In my directions binder, I only have a 2 day prior liquid diet. I'm curious as to why everyone else's seems to be longer?

Sent from my SM-N910V using BariatricPal mobile app

My doctor is placing me on Meal Replacement shakes (3x a day and I can eat 2 yogurts as long as they are under 200 calories). This is for 12 days and then clear liquids for the last two days. Double check with your doc office but then again every doc is diff!

Surgery July 11th. Start pre-op diet, June 26th. Nervous and excited!!!

18 hours ago, Old2NewMe said:

Same date for me too!!! When do you start your diet? We should keep up with each other! : )

I start July 11th, One week before surgery! We definitely should, I need a sleeve buddy lol

5 hours ago, Old2NewMe said:

I'll be drinking First Premier

I ordered the same. I chose both the powder and a premix variety pack. I start pre-op diet on 6/27.

1 minute ago, Old2NewMe said:

I didn't know they had powder! I've tried the banana liquid which is pretty good. I start my prediet on July 6th but my doc office is making me drink their powder shakes. I got the premier for after surgery.

I just saw chocolate and vanilla powder. I also got PBFit (powdered peanut butter) to add variety. I was told no more than 5g of sugar and with both powders combined I am still under. The Peanut Butter makes a world of difference to me.

Got my surgery approval today from insurance!!! My surgery date has been set for a while, July 7th. My surgeon schedules surgery first and then submits to insurance a few weeks before, so I've really been sweating it out. So so so relieved to get my approval today! :) :) :)

Mine's scheduled 24th July. Start Optifast on 4th July. Feels like so long to wait...! Would like to get it done tomorrow!

Sent from my SM-G935F using BariatricPal mobile app

I'm scheduled for July 24th too! After 2 prior surgery dates (april 26th and June 7th) I'm hoping no other rode blocks come up and I will have my sleeve done!! Did anyone make a fb group? I would love to join!