Started using the C25K app from Zennlabs. I did really good. It didn't seem to be too hard.

• Like 2

I should do it within you. I've always wanted to be a runner!

• Like 1

I've been using that app. I'm not as consistent with it as I should be. Just started week 4. Fun!

I am thinking that I need to be doing the app everyday. I was told that I should take a day off in between sessions. Is anyone else skipping a day between sessions?

• Like 1

I started with this app and I did it every day until I hit week 4, then I needed a day in between. It does start easy but gets way harder!!

My wife and I recently started crossfit and thus far we love it!

I love C25k! I don't rest a day in between, rather I go about five nights a week. What I did in the earlier weeks was run the program in one direction, then turn around to head home and repeat the same week/day.

I finished the program early. I stopped the day of rest in between.

C25K is fab! I used that when I trained in the past (did a couple of half-marathons). I hope to run again with some weight off of my hips/knees. At this point, it's walking for me. Also, the book "Marathoning for Mortals" was such a great help, too. Really inspired me. I ended up enjoying intervals.

Loved C25K when I was running outdoors, now I use a treadmill for convenience and its much harder to stay motivated.

I used c25k from about week four post op and now I run about 20 miles per week and have done over a dozen half marathons, a few marathons, triathlons, ragnar relays and a spartan race!

It's really a wonderful way to ease into fitness!!!