Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

HOP INTO SPRING CHALLENGE!!

thanks! I have no idea lol what do you suggest?

Sent from my SM-G950U using BariatricPal mobile app

Oh nevermind lol didn't realize the date lol. Let me know if you do this again

Sent from my SM-G950U using BariatricPal mobile app

Can't wait for the next challenge. Thinking of you Dashofpixiedust8 this week. Surgery tomorrow!! So exciting!!

@Entrise Thank you. You are right!

@Kiwi_N_Rio Thank you!

@Sabzy Thanks for joining this challenge! Congrats on your 5 pound weight loss this challenge!

@leslaineIm glad you enjoyed the challenge!

@janedoe92 You didn't meet your challenge goal but you lost an amazing 20 pounds this challenge!

@ssbthodge Congrats on your 16 pound loss this challenge you almost met your goal!

@doingit4me2017Even though you didn't reach your goal you lost an amazing 18.6 pounds! Thanks for joining!

@kurigotmoxieThank you! I'm glad it helped!

@DanceMomOf2Thanks for joining in on the challenge! Congrats on your 17.7 pound loss this challenge!

@Pam_2-06-2017 It is exciting and scary! Heading to the hospital soon! Thank you!

@jwinters19 Thank you! Congrats on your 11 pound loss this challenge!

Man, I wish I would have been involved in this challenge. Anyone up for a Summer Challenge??? I need to challenge myself to lose my last 10 lbs!!

Man, I wish I would have been involved in this challenge. Anyone up for a Summer Challenge??? I need to challenge myself to lose my last 10 lbs!!

I'd do the summer challenge!!

26 minutes ago, facebro29 said:

I'd do the summer challenge!!

Hi Facebro29, my fellow Oct. 2017 pal!! How are you doing?

I'm OK thanks. How's your weight loss going? I'm down 91lbs but this stalling is killing me!! Ugh

We were sleeved the same day and have lost the same amount- I am down 93 lbs. I have had 4 major stalls along the way, the most recent ended yesterday. I didn't lose an ounce for over two weeks, in fact I gained 3!! Just today the scale finally went in the right direction. hang in there, stalls can be frustrating, I know! Looking forward to a summer challenge with you!

I would like to do a summer challenge also please

[mention=311339]ssbthodge[/mention] Congrats on your 16 pound loss this challenge you almost met your goal!

[mention=313667]doingit4me2017[/mention]Even though you didn't reach your goal you lost an amazing 18.6 pounds! Thanks for joining!

[mention=295804]kurigotmoxie[/mention]Thank you! I'm glad it helped!

[mention=309019]DanceMomOf2[/mention]Thanks for joining in on the challenge! Congrats on your 17.7 pound loss this challenge!

[mention=312146]Pam_2-06-2017[/mention] It is exciting and scary! Heading to the hospital soon! Thank you!

[mention=305784]jwinters19[/mention] Thank you! Congrats on your 11 pound loss this challenge!

Thank you!! I'm getting to the point that my weight loss is slowing way down. I'm at somewhat of a stall but I havnt really been working out or doing any exercising so if I can get that back on track I might start losing some more. Thank you for all of your encouragement and hard work! Hope everything with your surgery goes well!

[mention=313822]saraanne1981[/mention] Thanks for participating! Congrats on your 4.4 pound loss!

[mention=310183]hermione53[/mention] I can completely relate! But you are still down a total of 6.2 pounds this challenge! There is time to turn it around!!

[mention=292903]Torriluv87[/mention]I'm so glad these challenges help you! It's fine to be ambitious as long as it doesn't upset you and throw you off course! Thanks for participating and congrats on your 11.2 pound loss!

[mention=298181]Entrise[/mention] Thanks for participating! You did great! Even though you didn't meet your goal you lost 7 pounds! Be proud!

[mention=311272]Berry78[/mention] Thanks for participating and congrats on your 21 pound weight loss! You did great! Thank you so much! It is getting real now and I'm so nervous! Only 2 days away!!

[mention=310321]Sleeveforme2017[/mention] Thanks for participating! Congrats on your 14.8 pound loss! You did great!

[mention=298728]klette0147[/mention] You did loss 4 pounds though! A loss is a loss and you should be proud! You know it gets slower the lower you go. You can do this, you are succeeding!

[mention=310061]jmhiemer[/mention] Congrats on reaching your new challenge goal! You had a great 19 pound loss this time!

Thank you