Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

So who would you like to meet?

DerickM

hey, who let the flies in here? anyone got some bugspray?

wasa, i still cant read you or your little sidekick puppy's posts, so unless what you wrote is an acceptance to have a friendly paintball match with me after i make goal, or something else friendly, supportive or pleasant, can you just go back to where you were playing?

You and me both, WASa. More than a couple of someones actually! :):faint:

Lauren, do you get the impression someone doesn't really have the world blocked as they claim?

How would anyone know if I agreed to a child's game or not unless they read the post.

Hmmm....

You know, I've been ignoring the child's play but I think since nothing seems to be getting done about this little problem it's time I start responding to the problem.

Lauren, do you get the impression someone doesn't really have the world blocked as they claim?

How would anyone know if I agreed to a child's game or not unless they read the post.

Hmmm....

You know, I've been ignoring the child's play but I think since nothing seems to be getting done about this little problem it's time I start responding to the problem.

Well, either that or someone has a second SN. :paranoid

again with the flies!

again guys..ive got you blocked, and you know this. i cant read your posts, i can just see your screename, and a thing that says: "this message is hidden because wasabubblebutt is on your ignore list" and of course, the same for your sidekick. Perhaps later there can be a meeting of the minds but for now, this is how its gotta be. Please just leave me alone?

again with the flies!

again guys..ive got you blocked, and you know this. i cant read your posts, i can just see your screename, and a thing that says: "this message is hidden because wasabubblebutt is on your ignore list" and of course, the same for your sidekick. Perhaps later there can be a meeting of the minds but for now, this is how its gotta be. Please just leave me alone?

I really don't care either way who is mad at who, or who is in the right, or whatever, but what makes you think that Lauren and Wasa are posting about you? Last time I looked there were many people on this thread and they could be answering many different people. I suspect if you really truly wanted them to "leave you alone" you would stop posting specific messages to them. From my perspective it seems like you want to provoke them to talk shit. Maybe that is not the case but from an outsider point of view it surely is what it looks like.

I really don't care either way who is mad at who, or who is in the right, or whatever, but what makes you think that Lauren and Wasa are posting about you?

especially if the "ignore" feature is being used ???? :) :)

well that could be my fault, i tell her when i see something thats directed at her and she doesnt always want to hear. She COULD read it on her own just viewing the board as guest, but she doesnt, and i wish she would stick up for herself. I dont see it as provoking. I see it as defending herself. You probably havent seen all the threads where wasa followed her around from thread to thread harassing her. Liz feels like she cant post on the board at all without being harrased.

im interested in being banded, but i dont think i will come to this website for support. Its not a lapband support board anymore, its the wasabubblebutt show. Theres a lot of people who make fun of new people who come here for support and help. I think its grown past the purpose of the intent in creating the board. It will get peaceful again and then out of nowhere it starts all over again. I even offered to meet in a new thread and talk it out, and we went, and waited, and they bailed.

Liz is being much more mature about it than i have been. I just have a hard time sitting back and watching her be constantly insulted without fighting back. The moderators have stepped in and asked us to stop, and i will. I still see where theyve posted and of course their "supporters" and im reminded of being in grade school again.

its got to stop.

im willing for this to be the last thats said about it. I bet money it wont be, but im willing to let it go.

Please just leave me alone?
If you want someone to leave you alone, posting them messages in response to their posts, which you claim you can't even see, is not the way to accomplish your goal.

If you really want to be left alone, then make the assumption that whatever they're posting is NOT actually all about you, and ignore them. Not board function ignore them, but big girl ignore them.

I've never once actually seen it work where someone says "leave me alone," continues to "talk" to those same people, and is actually left alone. I think we can all figure that one out.

losingjustme, try putting someone on 'ignore'. you will see their name, you will see THAT they posted, but you wont see what they wrote. With all the stuff thats been flying round between us all, she would be right in assuming anyway even if i didnt ride her about it. Why are you involved? I believe liz even referenced you as someone she respected in a post on this very thread or another like it?

Wheetsin, i know what you think, and you are wrong. I already said i would stop.

In this thread: They started. She responded by reminding them she has them blocked, they came back with more (and where is their repremand?) and she again reminded them she has them blocked. That isnt provoking.

They can say whatever they wish, and thats okay? Liz cant even post on the board without this. Because she doesnt fight back i think it makes her an easy target.

Wheetsin, i know what you think, and you are wrong. I already said i would stop.
I was addressing Lizrbit - I think.
I dont see it as provoking. I see it as defending herself.
I'm sorry, but when someone isn't addressing someone else, and then has a comment like Id like to have a paintball match with wasabubblebutt sometime. As a matter of fact, id like that very very much. maybe for my birthday? maybe if i make goal? made about them, that's provocation. It is not defending onesself when "self" hasn't even been addressed in the thread. Neither of the people you're griping about had so much as brought up either of your names here. Their names were brought into it. That is not provocation.

Be the bigger person and walk the higher road.

wheet, i made that post as humorous. I was trying to lighten the issues between me and wasabubblebutt. My boys play paintball all the time, and usually it makes things better after.Its a lot of fun, and it came right after a pretty severe lashing from her on another thread, and i knew she was following me from thread to thread. I thought that she would find humor in it. Several times i have tried to lighten the subject. when i do it , im 'attacking' when SHE does it, and i respond to it, im 'taking things too personally'.

My aunt is right, i do feel like i cant even post anywhere anymore on this board.

Unfortunately the only person that this hurts is me. I dont live near (or even in the same sate) as a support group and have needed this board, as i have stated MANY times in letters to administration about this specific issue. (i dont think there is administration anymore, sort of like the wizard in the wizard of oz).

I am going back to Houston with my aunt and will be able to attend a support group there in person, very soon, so its all good. We leave tomorrow morning.

it all goes back to the post i made that wasa took personally that wasnt even about her in the first place...where i spoke about how people treat each other online. I read your post on another thread about what happens to people's maturity when they sign online, the types of personalities that support boards draw and i couldnt agree more.

i am just someone who lives way up in the sticks, was banded, and rebanded in houston, and struggling and looking for help. What i got met with was bullying. I tried confronting it, i tried ignoring it, ive brought family in and sorry hazey but that made the situation worse and still...nothing changes.

Its one thing to walk into a room and slap someone. its another thing completely to go somewhere for SUPPORT and get slapped in the face. you know?