Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Tell me about your favorite sports bra

Before surgery, my cup size was an DDD/E. I'm now down to a D and think I will probably go lower. My current sports bra is by Wacoal. I like it well enough, but would love to know more about your experiences with other brands. What do you like? What works? Any brand or style that you absolutely hated?

Edited by vamping

I really like the Danskin line at Walmart, they are cute but affordable. I have this one in black, white and blue. It has some padding to lift up the girls ( since I lost so much volume in them) and it clasps in the back just like a regular bra so you can adjust the fit up or down.

0c9ccd6b-d424-4295-90bb-54ea0fcd7a7f_1.7

Edited by losergrl75

Its an extra large from 5 Below!!

I really love the basic Nike ones. As well as Glamorise ones: https://www.amazon.com/Glamorise-Womens-Double-Custom-Control/dp/B00C1Z2GX6/

@@MissKay Are the Glamorise ones true to bra size or do you find they fit differently?

@@vamping the band size is pretty true fit, but the cups are a little bigger, but not a whole lot

I really love Torrid's sports bras, but they're pretty dang expensive. I get a lot of my active wear at old navy, and Walmart. Danskin brand at Walmart is surprisingly good.

I have stuck with Razorbacks from Patagonia and Razorbacks from under armor I went from about an F To now C. I always choose extra firm hold to minimize the chicle. I run

Panache makes an AMAZING underwire sports bra that gives really good support to the gals. I'm still a G cup, even 100 pounds down; I suspect I'll never hit 'normal' sizes when it comes to bra. But this one's comfy, and supportive, for sure, even if it's a bit expensive!

For me, though, it's always worth spending on bras. They last longer and feel better...

I was a 46 DD before surgery, but now I am a 34 C. It makes things much easier. My favorite sports bra is by Victoria's Secret. I am not sure which one it is but I try to buy multiple ones when they are on sale.