Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Sex after sleeve

Enjoy that libido and leave your heels on, you won't be focusing as much on your body knowing your rocking some sexy shoes!!

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

From a guys Perspective

If a guy makes advances toward you then obviously you have Characteristics that he likes. Don't let your self-conscious thoughts stop you from being intimate. I have found that women that have been Bigger put a lot more effort into pleasing their partner than women that don't have to work as hard to attract a man. Honestly one of the few turn offs for me in the Bedroom is a woman that wont let her self go and enjoy the moment and instead is constantly wondering if i find her attractive. We all have body issues whenever I was in the Marines at 162lbs I still thought I was fat. I am going to give you the Ultimate thing to remember "Fake It Till You Make It" well don't Fake everything lol!!!

Great post

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

From a male perspective, when the lights off, everything is hot and horny and about to burst. We (us men) don't care, so my advice to you. As long as you feel good about yourself nothing else matters.

It’s a mindset. You can lose all the weight you want and not feel confident. Especially when the weight loss is so quick, your mind doesn’t catch up as fast. I did get my breast fixed but no ticks or lifts. I still have insecurities.

Lucky guys!!!! My wife doesn't want to have sex she complains that it hurts now. I don't understand why? Has anyone had this problem? Her gyn checked her out and can't find anything wrong. It just doesn't make any sense. Hopefully I can get some answers. She said it feels like if you have a bruise on your body and you are constantly hitting is the feeling she is having while we're having sex . Anyobe have answers?
Sent from my SM-G930T using the BariatricPal App
My vagina kept spasming a couple months ago. It weekly I for about a month. I asked Google went and a lot of the answers were something called vagemitisitis or something similar. If you Google what I did you will probably find the correct word. Women with it have pain during penetration. There are things you can do like massaging and stretching it. I think sometimes it ends up being a looking term thing. Look it up, show her, then she should see a Dr because there are things they can do to help.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using BariatricPal mobile app

I understand you so much! Like before being at 360 lb I was so confident for some reason. I wouldn't really care taking my clothes off and all that. But now, just 2 months after the surgery and having lost 60 lb since I started I feel so embarrassed, idk. It's just hard.. And yes, you still need some sugar! So I would just don't think too much about it and just enjoy

Sent from my LM-V405 using BariatricPal mobile app

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Topics

• Most popular:

• Recent Status Updates

• GothGal

Started mushies on Thursday.  Had to remind myself to eat slowly.....you fill up fast!;
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • SabrinaGoddess

2 Days Till Surgery!   It's time! Time to start my clear liquids! I am prepared! Tomorrow I will only take in clear protein, bone broth and jello for the next two days.   My surgery will be done on Monday, December 9th at 8:00 AM. I have to be at the hospital at 5:30 AM (EWWW) but who cares? LOL. Funny how you don't get all upset about doing things that are not so fun when you are doing it for a purpose! . I don't plan on doing much this weekend. I have one errand to do and after that is over I will return to my hotel room and go into prayer and meditation. Believer or not, you got to do what you need to do in order to get your heart and mind in a healthy place. . I have a Pre-Op drink I ordered that is supposed to really help your body hydrate before surgery. It's not in the photo just because I don't have it in my hands yet. I will put photos of it up when I get it. . All I can think about it how blessed I am to be able to get this done. I know how it feels to be healthy and happy then have it snatched away. It makes this all the more joyful for me. . So, it's time to lay it down and start letting my mind process what we are getting ready to do. . By the way...funny story. My doc said he had to cancel a surgery because his patient said she thought "Mashed Potatoes" was a clear food! Um, there will be no mashed potatoes for me! LOL This is HAPPENING! . Last thought for today: I knew when they drew my blood yesterday it was going to leave a nasty bruise and I was right. I am so sensitive to that kind of stuff.  

· 0 replies
    • Krestel

Cold no.2 since surgery. The funny part is now Ive lost my voice. I feel better in my sinuses now, but my voice is 90% gone. Losing your voice as a person who talks as a teacher for a living is so funny. You feel normal and when you speak, nothing comes out. I hope it goes over by Monday, but if it doesn't oh well. Ill be at school and cant talk to the students. Oh gee darn.
      · 1 reply
      1. SabrinaGoddess

I hope it gets better. I sing and I know how it is to lose your voice. I always get scared that it won't come back. LOL but it always does. Try Fisherman's Friend. It's nasty but it works. You can find it on amazon.

• allwet

Got my haircut today and its always amazing how much better i feel afterwards.
      i have always considered it an odd thing that i enjoy a haircut so much.
      The smell of the barbershop (no salons allowed) and the whole scissors and clippers feel and sound is so relaxing.
      I have had the same barber since 1987 and i am not sure how i will handle it if that guy ever dares to die on me. I am pretty sure that the magazines on the bottom of the stack are the same ones from my first visit.
      just started Ron Powers -Mark Twain Biography- enjoying it

· 0 replies
    • Gthom33

Good Morning! Today is the first day of my liver shrinking diet!  It is hard being in the office and in my classes thinking about my old habits. But surgery is so close so can't complain too much! !10 days away!! Here we go. 
      · 0 replies
  • Trending Topics

• Together, we have lost...
      lbs