Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

hi all im finally home thanks to all the well wishes,well after second day post op i have no gas pain and virtually no other pain at all,just aware that somthing is there lol,and sher i had no probs driving all that distance lucky enough hope your doing well hun:thumbup:

trying to get my ticker sorted out lol

it's so nice to read all the kind words after my 10 hour journey home thanks laila,emsey,kerry,gary,bobo,freckles,clair and all the others new and old and congrats to all that have just been done:wink2:

MumBB congrats =my recovery is going really well sure yours will be the same. have had lots sleep and everyone at home islooking after me :rolleyes2:.

Slinky hows it going glad to hear the drive was oki was worried aboutu, its 1 of the things i hate driving back from a-port was bad i could feel the weight of swelling and stiches really painful

Chris/Fred were right i am feeling better each day. went 2 my GP on Friday really supportive is taking stiches out on Friday looking 4ward the end of 10 days.

Not hungry coping well with fluids x

Pearce r u back hope all's ok:rolleyes2:

hey sher are you taking your hot white socks off on sunday or leaving them on longer,what u been eating:wink2:

Kerry thats really bad luck. You are right to appeal. I came down from Inverness on the train. The appointments were very behind on the Thursday. The fill I had has put me right back to basics. Got good restriction. 4 stone gone but been the same weight for about a year. Im really wanting to drop about another 4. How are you getting on?

Hi Cat

I am doing ok, struggled to eat pretty much everything. Yesterday had 1/2 a smoothie, had to stop the car and be sick. Then had some Soup later which thankfully managed to keep down but that was all I had all day.

Have found if I have a hot drink before I eat it seems to go down easier, not sure why

I have slight gurgling now which Garry tells me is normal and means I am almost at my sweet spot - yeeha

Sadly the V & T still goes down no problem....

I am on holiday all week so gonna try and get out and get some serious hill walking done with the dogs and try and get my weight loss kick started

I am now upto 6.75 ml in what I think is a 7.5ml band so hopefully it will now start doing its job and the weight will start coming off a bit quicker

How are you doing??

Kerry

Hi Kerry, I now have 5.5 mls in a 10 ml band. I have been up to 6.5mls before the defill for my surgery. I had problems though. I was choking at night in bed and my xray showed a big swelling in my oesophagus this was due to band being too tight and poor food choices. I am less hungry now since my fill last week and am eating about a Cereal bowl full of food at meal times. I always try and eat veg and fruit which is a challenge because I dont want to resort to food of poor nutritional value. Smoothie is great. I am desperate to lose the rest of my weight but finding it really difficult.Hopefully talking about it on here will help. Catlin X

Slinky the sexy socks r off! had a shower yest no-one was at home to help me get them back on so lol feeling even better today but trouble spots r bending and driving still very uncomfortable.

Thought i'd call Julie on Monday to bood myfirst fill.

Have had lots of Water, Soup, juice the odd hot choc and can you believe it i eat a yogurt lol had to strain it 1st.

Almost stopped pain killers only had 1 yest and today.

when r u taking stiches out

Slinky the sexy socks r off! had a shower yest no-one was at home to help me get them back on so lol feeling even better today but trouble spots r bending and driving still very uncomfortable.

Thought i'd call Julie on Monday to bood myfirst fill.

Have had lots of Water, Soup, juice the odd hot choc and can you believe it i eat a yogurt lol had to strain it 1st.

Almost stopped pain killers only had 1 yest and today.

when r u taking stiches out

Angel Delight is a good one cause you can suck it. I lived on that in the first few weeks. Good luck to yourself and slinky and all the other new ones. My band is two months old now, can't wait for more fills....nothing much happening after the first one but I must be patient. Look after yourselves, wear loose clothes it will soon be back to normal xx

thanks Jayne 2 months on r u finding anything difficult or have all surgery symptoms gone.

what u eating

HELP thought i'd sorted ticker out but it doesnt show when i post can anyone help

Hi all I am off Thursday for my op on Friday. Bit nervous but looking forward to getting it over with now

I Also seem to be hungry all the time, guess it an over reaction to the forth coming liquid diet.< /p>

Will let you all know how it goes

Regards

Daren

good luck fullfat if your going with Dr Chris he is really good the hospital is a good one and the staff were friendly im recovering well surprised i feel this good after only 6 days

keep posting :rolleyes2: