Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

Hi Everybody,

just wanted to know how is dr. De Bruyne? if u had to do it again will you choose him again? why?

Iv just decided i'm not going to bother with anymore fills before i have my cosmetic surgery and stuff im now just at the stage of thinking its pointless iv spent near €1000 on fills so far and no restriction so i give up but im gona work my hardest to get down as much as possible before my surgery and tackle giving up smoking as i defo aint having so much surgery if im still smoking id be too afraid and heard it can cause major healing complications so thats my wee rant and update lol

Hi flirty if you want to tackle the smoking you should give allen carrs easyway to give up smoking book a read.I bought the book 3 years ago off of ebay for three pound and i have not smoked since.It will not work for everyone but for me i read it inside three days and i never smoked since ,My partner michelle read it a week later and she has never smoked since .The two of us were 20 a day smokers so we have saved a small fortune with giving up for the last 3 years .For the sake of a few £ its worth the try.

Ah thanks for that bobo must look it up i smoke bout 30 a day if not more i always said id give up when i was 25 but surgery has really took the decision out of my hands and my cigarette money every wk will pay for my op's so not bad deal but thanks for the name of book must get it

Hi Everyone

Not posted for a while, i have felt really awful about myself for a while and not being at goal yet.

I finally said yes to the most amazingly attractive and nice guy who asked me out and we are now together and i feel great.

Just shows you how the band can change your life!

Congrats to all who have just had their ops or who have decided on the surgery.

Flirty wish i was having the plastics too!

Garry looks like you had a great time...i know i have proper restriction as there just comes a point after a small amount of food that you feel like you are going to vomit if you eat anymore and you cant even stuff anymore in unlike pre band when just another slice would make you feel ill but you would have it anyway.

Hi everyone, this is my first post. Does anyone know how I can book directly with Dr Chris? I've been reading old posts where a few people have said this is a good way to go. I've been contacted by a lady called Tullia, from one of the many sites that I enquired to and she seems, quite frankly, a bit pushy and rather alarming :lol: she wants the cash drafted tomorrow not really giving me any time to mull things over (or get a bank loan sorted !!!) I'd appreciate any feedback from y'all. Cheers xxx

Hi everyone, this is my first post. Does anyone know how I can book directly with Dr Chris? I've been reading old posts where a few people have said this is a good way to go. I've been contacted by a lady called Tullia, from one of the many sites that I enquired to and she seems, quite frankly, a bit pushy and rather alarming :smile: she wants the cash drafted tomorrow not really giving me any time to mull things over (or get a bank loan sorted !!!) I'd appreciate any feedback from y'all. Cheers xxx

Hi the email address is frederik.serneels@ecfs.be hope this helps. Gary you look great the holiday seems to have done you good!! Penny I also felt like that especially after paying the deposit and flights, but like Gary says you know its the way to go. J x:smile2:

Wow!!! Loads of posts to reply to, that I now forget who asked what!!!

Shoes, my other port (in old band) used to move continuously and sometimes it used to get very sore, even 2 years after the op, so no I dont think its strange hun.

I used to massage it and it used to move back, not straight away but it did help.

Odge you smelly person, get in that bath :tt2::eek:

I cant eat a teaplate full of food in one go, so I spose my restriction must be good.

I did what that Amelia did and used a tiny container yesterday with mushy cauliflower cheese in, but only managed 2 spoonfuls.

yes Annie I know I have to stay off the choccy, thats what knackered me up last time.:smile:

I find that I cant even drink my coffee when I get up, yet I can nibble a tiny piece of toast, is anyone having this too???

I dont understand why.

Garry you look good, damn what a guy!!!!:wub:

Hi Gary - glad you had a fab time. U look great by the way!

I seem to have proper restriction now after being v tight for nearly 2 weeks. I can only eat v small amounts and then feel full. It's not the full feeling I got without the band it's a lot higher than that. It almost feels like something is stuck but it soon wears off. Does that help? I still get a bit of the pb gloop and it does feel different. I'm only able to eat small amounts for example I've just had a mackerel fillet and am full. I think I may eat 5 small meals until the band loosens slightly as I want to get in proper food not just Snacks like I was last week.

I got some new Vitamins todays. Bassetts Soft and Chewy with Omega 3. They were OK but did taste a bit fishy!! :smile:

I'm gonig away a week on Saturday so hope it's slightly looser else I'll be on shots not cocktails!! :eek: And it won't be pretty!

hahaha sammy thanks for the compliment but come on its no one of my better pictures, i am blootered in it.

Thanks for the restriction comments, i thik i will be there next fill, i have missed two with being away abroad so looking forward to getting back into it.

Gx

thanks all for your compliments but the face is different to how i feel inside, i am way to old for this lark.

hahahahahaha

Gxx

Can any one give me Christian De Bruyne's email Address please or Phone Number...

Cheers Dawn X

Can any one give me Christian De Bruyne's email Address please or Phone Number...

Cheers Dawn X

This is his website and all contact details are up to date on there. I have mailed him and called as I had a fill done over there.

Welcome to Obesity Assists's site

Where did you spring from Alfie? I see you have 50 posts, but i dont ever remember seeing you in this thread before.

Just clicked your link, very interesting and a credit to Dr chris.

Carrie what brill news, so happy for you :eek:

fat Duck, I think thats the lady who is very well known for being very pushy, and people tend to steer away from her.:smile:

Oh btw, a big WELCOME to you