Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I am thankful for...

I am SO thankful for my family, my friends, and all the blessing my life has brought me.

I am incredibly thankful that I made the decision to have VSG and the great health and active life it gave back to me with my successful weight loss and maintenance.

I am especially thankful for the lovely connections and friendships I've made on these very forums. Many of you have become real life friends beyond these boards and I am so happy to consider you family.

:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

I am thankful for my family, friends and my ever improving health.

I feel blessed that our doctors and nurses are able to give us a second chance to live our lives longer and healthier.

I am also thankful for the wonderful support i have had through sites like this as well as my family and friends.

I'm thankful that I have this opportunity to change my life. I'm grateful I've found a place with kind, understanding people who can share part of this journey with me. I'm thankful for th love of friends and family, and having the chance to tell them how much they mean to me. Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm thankful for my incredible husband. So much to say but not enough room.

Thankful that I'm spending this holiday with my beautiful daughter!

In the shower today I was able to see my 'lady bits' without forcibly pushing my tummy in with my hands. lol.

I'm even thankful for the excess skin now on my inner thighs. Shows I'm losing the fat there!

I am thankful fo family who has supported me in all my endvaors and heart desires.

Wonderful friend who loved me at my worst and will continue at my best

The opportunity to take this journey and to meet people along the way that understands me that don't judge because i manges to gain all this weight it feels good to not be alone in this journey (not that my family isnt there it just they cant relate)

I am thankful for life and if i nevwr lose another pound I am thankful for God teaching me how to Love myself regardless

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!!

14 days untill WLS

I have so much to be Thankful for!! First and utmost I am so Thankful for my hubby, we have been married for 43years. And he has supported me thru thick and thin LITERALLY!!!! We have both been thru so many things together and neither one of us can stand thinking of NOT being together!! I am Thankful for my daughter who is one of my best friends!! I'm Thankful for my son. Mostly, I am THANKFUL for my beautiful GRANDCHILDREN, who's ages are 21yo to my youngest of 9 years old. Each of them brought something special into my life!! I will be ETERNALLY grateful for each and every one of them. I am thankful for my new lease on life. Feeling GREAT and doing well. I am thankful for the support groups that I can go to and ask ?'s that I might not ask someone who hasn't gone thru the same as I have. Thank You all and have a WONDERFUL THANKSGIVING!!!

I'm thankful for the medical professionals who came up with this life changing surgery, and the pioneers who took the arrows to make this happen. I was up this morning, went for a run, back to do a body weight workout using my TRX system and 10 minutes with the kettle ball. What a change.

The family feast is cooking. (I grew an herb garden this year with my daughter, and the sage and basil are really aromatic). The house smells like Thanksgiving. And I will savor the small portion. But the joy is the preparation, the family, my health...not figuring out how to cram a ton of food down my body.

It is funny watching my kids stare while I have ONE greenbean bundle and measure 3 ounces of turkey ;-)

Love the positivity on this post! Thanks @@LipstickLady for starting. So true, so very much to be thankful for. And @@OKCPirate, nailed it by also giving props to all those who came before us, in allowing a team of health professionals to get so many more things right with this surgery, both in technique and pre/post op care. Happy Thanksgiving all!

Sent from my SM-G928V using the BariatricPal App

I am thankful for my family, and especially my DH, for their support over the last year. They prop me up when I struggle and always say how proud they are of me for making a change in my life.

I'm also thankful for all the staff at my clinic and friends I've made throughout this past year. You have been my savior in so many ways.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

I'm thankful for an amazing, supportive husband. A job I enjoy and is understanding. The new lease on life this surgery gave me. The CUTEST nephew in the world. The support I receive here. Having a roof over my head, a car to drive, and food on the table (in small bits lol). Fur babies who I love dearly.

And tons of other things!!!!

I'm late to this one, but I just want to say how thankful I am for this new community here on Bariatric Pal. Everyone, to a person, has taught me something and I value you all greatly <3