Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

calling all December 2016 sleevers!

Try the Premier Protein strawberries and cream or their banana n cream. I enjoy both and you can get it at Walmart. Hope it gets better. My surgery is Monday. Excited and nervous at the same time.

I just started my liquid diet today, literally one Protein Shake in and I'm over it already, ugh!!!!! lol maybe I should just sleep all day haha

Try the Premier Protein strawberries and cream or their banana n cream. I enjoy both and you can get it at Walmart. Hope it gets better. My surgery is Monday. Excited and nervous at the same time.

I just started my liquid diet today, literally one Protein shake in and I'm over it already, ugh!!!!! lol maybe I should just sleep all day haha

thats what i am using haha i just really hate Protein Shakes in general so for me this sucks

@@Teeman15 Awesome! I am up in the panhandle in Lubbock! Well good luck and let us know how it all goes!!

My date is Dec 2

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Today is our big day post-300307-14807023705196_thumb.jpg

MsShortyDee

Is there a calendar with everyone's date? I thought I saw one somewhere. Maybe we can make a shared google cal where everyone can just add themselves?

OMG... we are sleeve sisters... my date is dec 5 as well. Add me as a friend please ... we must stay in touch.

Dec. 5 is my surgery date. May I join?

Sent from my SM-G930V using the BariatricPal App

Sorry, just now reading this. Are you excited? I'm feeling excited and nervous. I just can't wait for it to be over. The anticipation is making me anxious.

Sent from my SM-G930V using the BariatricPal App

Hey y'all! Had mine yesterday and all went well. The pre op diet was the hardest part. No hunger at all since surgery. Went to dr to get drain out this morning and that was a little uncomfortable. Now I'm just really sore and tired but all bearable!

I get surgery in 5 days! My date is December 7. Nervous but really excited.

I would love to join! My date was just released lol yay! December 8th:)

im Dec 8 too! I'm super excited and would LOVE to join! I'm lucky and have a super supportive husband and family, but it would be so helpful to have people who know exactly what I am going through! Thanks for starting this!!!!

My surgery date is Dec 8. I went today for pre op testing and started my liquid diet. Honestly I'm a nervous wreck

Sent from my SM-G900P using the BariatricPal App

im De 8 too. I'm on 2nd day of pre-op diet and I'm struggling. My first day? No issues! Today I have wanted everything! Wine, a cigarette, food...... I hope I can make it!

I just had my surgery yesterday Dec 1st in Tijuana by Doctor jaime Ponce de leon. The whole experience has been really good all of the doctors and staff are some of the friendliest I have encountered in a long time. I was expecting to be in a lot of pain post surgery due to the gasses but I've been walking a lot and doing my breathing exercises. So far the worst part has been throwing up the red liquid from the gasses. I followed the preop diet strictly and started walking 45 min everyday for a week before surgery. I go home tomorrow and have a 7 hour ride home. I look forward to this new phase in my life. Here is a photo of the morning before surgery. attachicon.gif ImageUploadedByBariatricPal1480688378.984774.jpg

Congratulations, hope you had a good journey home. Keep us posted. Today is my 3rd day on my liquid diet, so far so good. Dec 7 is my sleeve day and I'm very excited. Take care

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using the BariatricPal App

I am not having my sleeve done until jan 31st ..... Is it all possible i can join ?? Was wondering if there was a support group in North Scottsdale area ??

Edited by Melanie Osmond