Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

New topic time...

Never thought of grabbing SF preserves... I can blend in my own herbs.

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

@ I think that is one of my problems: I play on a dead server. Seriously, I'm surprised they haven't tried merging it yet. It (Shadow Council) is almost always dead last for progression. I have some alts on Stormrage, but that is a little too populated for me.

@@Sai I used to play a holy priest. I'd like to think I was a damn good one.. lol. After Cata I played a BM hunter. I remember my cat jumping on my desk and my keyboard and activating aspect of the pack (where you get speed, but stunned if hit) when we had Rag down to like 24%. They didn't let me live that one down for a while.

@@LipstickLady I can dig the fancy cheese. When cheese got added to my diet I went to Wegmans (who seriously has the BEST cheese shop ever - not sure if you have one in your neck of the woods - I know there are a bunch in VA now) and bought like all of the fancy cheeses. I'm sad that it is now 1.5 hours for me to drive to one (or Trader Joes). Blast you southern MD.

@ I think that is one of my problems: I play on a dead server. Seriously, I'm surprised they haven't tried merging it yet. It (Shadow Council) is almost always dead last for progression. I have some alts on Stormrage, but that is a little too populated for me.

@@Sai I used to play a holy priest. I'd like to think I was a damn good one.. lol. After Cata I played a BM hunter. I remember my cat jumping on my desk and my keyboard and activating aspect of the pack (where you get speed, but stunned if hit) when we had Rag down to like 24%. They didn't let me live that one down for a while.

@@LipstickLady I can dig the fancy cheese. When cheese got added to my diet I went to Wegmans (who seriously has the BEST cheese shop ever - not sure if you have one in your neck of the woods - I know there are a bunch in VA now) and bought like all of the fancy cheeses. I'm sad that it is now 1.5 hours for me to drive to one (or Trader Joes). Blast you southern MD.

LOLOLOL oh my gosh @@Moogle in a raid yet hahahahaha....

I drop serious $$ every time I go into our new Wegmans on the $%^&*^$ cheese. THANK GAWD I can no longer tolerate breads. YEESH! And their olive bar. Heavenly. And their sushi...

Yes, TJs has some awesome cheeses as well. Inexpensive, too!

My favorite cheese is at costco. They have a red wax gouda that is NOT smoked. It is creamy and delicious.

I love ALL the cheese.

cheese lover here too!

For now, snacking on a lower fat Magre. I also love local hard cheese that has red wine in it. Wine makers special... It's like a parmesan, but not as hard with a delicious red wine note. Yummy!

costco is ok for cheeses. We usually get the sliced Finlandia, because it's closest to European cheeses. We are spoilt here!

Nilla

I'm obsessed with Game of Thrones right now. I just started watching about 1 month ago and I've only got 5-6 episodes till the most recent season finale. I've been missing out!

Life without cheese. I Camembert the thought....

Sweet things are made of cheese. Who am I to dis a brie?

post-288435-0-22766600-1478217692_thumb.jpeg

Lately it's been hitting up different doctors each week and gaining interesting insight into where i am and where I'd like to be.

cheese sounds much more fun.

Sweet things are made of cheese. Who am I to dis a brie?

LMAO. Good one.

Angie Lennox would approve.

I'm obsessed with Game of Thrones right now. I just started watching about 1 month ago and I've only got 5-6 episodes till the most recent season finale. I've been missing out!

One of my favorite shows of all time.

I'm eagerly waiting for it to resume. Going to go back soon and watch a couple of the last episodes from the past season.

Each set is a visual masterpiece. Great acting....interesting plot that grabs you in. Great stuff.

You have a favorite character ?

Tyrion Lannister is my favorite.

I recently had a magical Porter cheddar (it has beer in it! and looks like a cheetah!!) that I now can't find again. Sad face.

So current obsessions in no particular order:

Halloween decor I need to cull down (I do a HUGE display and change it every few years but storage has finally reached the limits). Sigh.

Figuring out our new ACA health care options since BCBS decided to raise our current plan costs by 43%. But the cost is finally making me stop being a sloth about doing comparison shopping and I've found a cheaper, better plan I think.

Figuring out our next vacation. Too many choices causing decision paralysis.

And can't stop looking for my dream house. Still haven't found anything really close, and beginning to think I might just have to buy land to build it.

Fancy cheese!

I love me some fancy cheese. Skellig, manchego, stilton with apricot.... yum!

HW 385 SW 359 CW 340 Sleeved 10/5/16

Never thought of grabbing SF preserves... I can blend in my own herbs.

Next year you can make your own with no sugar added pectin.

HW 385 SW 359 CW 340 Sleeved 10/5/16

I'm renaming this thread...

Where's the cheese???