Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

One odd fact about you

@@Who'sThere, I don't know about Jackson Heights or how long ago your friend quoted $12, but nothing is $12 now. The last time I noticed, parking garages in Manhattan were getting at least $50 -- like 9-5, not 24 hrs. Some residential buildings sell spaces in their garages for eye-popping amounts. Quite a few years back, the first time I heard of spaces being sold as condominium apartments are sold, a $2.25 million price tag was mentioned. Or was it $225,000? Sorry, it was a long time ago. Then owning garage spaces started to become more of "a thing." I don't know what prices may be like now or how much location is a factor.

How about another odd fact or experience, someone?

@@Who'sThere, I don't know about Jackson Heights or how long ago your friend quoted $12, but nothing is $12 now. The last time I noticed, parking garages in Manhattan were getting at least $50 -- like 9-5, not 24 hrs. Some residential buildings sell spaces in their garages for eye-popping amounts. Quite a few years back, the first time I heard of spaces being sold as condominium apartments are sold, a $2.25 million price tag was mentioned. Or was it $225,000? Sorry, it was a long time ago. Then owning garage spaces started to become more of "a thing." I don't know what prices may be like now or how much location is a factor.

How about another odd fact or experience, someone?

Oh, I didn't explain myself well, I guess. He was visiting HERE and said that $12 for parking was cheap, and I thought it was crazy expensive. Yeah, he said you can't touch it up there for under $40 anywhere. We were in a tourist town near my town. Near my town it's usually free. If not, it's only $3-5.

And yes, we got off topic, lol...more interesting facts!! Those are fun.

These are fascinating tidbits of life. The things we did not know!

WLS .. Not keeping a secret of the country singer; didn't know if anyone was interested : Wynonna Judd sat down and chatted. She was funny and gracious.

@@Julie norton, thanks for filling in. I'd think that everyone was wanting to know. Your tidbit is even more fun now.

I don't know if you had one item per person in mind, but something else comes to mind. When I was in third grade, my mother took me to The Ed Sullivan Show. I have no idea who was on that evening, but I was so excited the next day in school that I couldn't get the news straight: "We went to the Ed Sullivision Show!!"

@@Julie norton Love her... can't stand that b*tch of a sister though.

I've got so much more i could share.... but then you all would think badly of me...(insert halo)... hehe

@@Who'sThere This was in my twenties..... Met DD out in a club... believe it or not he was a very nice man, i mean, for an ex grand dragon of the KKK. And met Al out at a club... went back to his Mansion for a party.... one of the crazies nights EVER!!!

Im back in the swing of the almost single life.... so, one never knows what the next adventure will be.... Stay Tuned...

Well, here goes!! One of the odd facts about me!! My next toe to my little toe is longer than the rest of my toes!! LOL I guess I don't lead an exciting life like some!! LOL

This isn't about me but my hair dresser, and I'm sharing because it's one of the oddest and most interesting things I've ever heard. She was a twin inutero, but her twin died and her body absorbed her sibling. She has two different colored eyes and several sets of double organs. She also has 2 sets of DNA. How weird/cool is that? She has four ovaries and two uteruses, so when she has female trouble, it truly is double trouble! Actually, that should be past tense. She had all her female organs removed a few years ago because it was so bad.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using the BariatricPal App

Wow!! That is very interesting!! My Brother had a twin that died too. But he doesn't have the extra stuff I don't think anyway. He is a bit STRANGE tho!! My mom lost one of her ovaries because of it and was told that whatever sex of her next child would be the only one she would have!! But this was over 50 years ago too. She did have boys but we later found out that the man determines the sex of the baby. So that was just a myth for sure. LOL

i won 4 million dollars playing BINGO!!! :rolleyes:

ok, ok it was really $400.00

but that still would buy lots of Protein shakes and Protein bars!!!

kathy

I am a beauty product whore. I own about 150 bottles of OPI and Zoya nail polish. My dressing area looks like a mini Sephora. I can't get enough of eyeshadows and I own hundreds. Also, it's not a good day unless I have glitter on somewhere on my body. Yes I am a 15 year old trapped in a 45 year old body!!

Love reading everyone's responses.

@@Who'sThere, I've heard of twins in utero being absorbed by the other, but never with details such as you gave. It certainly is interesting, but creepy, too. Sad even moreso.

@@shedo82773, that's a new one to me. I know that longer middle toes are common and that it's also common for the toe next to the big to to be longer, but never heard of feet like yours. It sounds as though you know of no one else in your family who has that, but there probably was someone in the past few generations.

@@proudgrammy, I know you well enough to have said to myself "Pshaw" when I saw "4 million." Beside, the Pinocchio nose that sprouted in your photo gave you away.

I know you well enough to have said to myself "Pshaw" when I saw "4 million." Beside, the Pinocchio nose that sprouted in your photo gave you away.

@@WLSResources/ClothingExch

ok, ok - you caught me!!

Pinocchio has nothing over my little nosey!! LOL

not sure after all my posts if anyone believes me and my silliness!!

after all, i frequently take an extra silly pill instead of my Vitamins :D

i'll try try again to pull the rug over everyone's head (especially you WLS)

kathy

WLSRecources/Clothing excha

I really haven't got much info on my Fathers side but on my Mothers side I haven't seen anyone or heard of anyone with my impressive toes!! LOL Most of my Moms side have passed away. Including my mom and her siblings. There is one Aunt left but she is kind of forgetful. I do have an Aunt ( she's a cousin but out of respect we have always called her Aunt) BTW I LOVE LOVE HER!!! Maybe I will check with her.

@@wls, this is my interesting, beautiful friend. post-39479-14768324687977_thumb.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using the BariatricPal App